Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i'm in dallas, baby; i only messes with that Texas Tea

Haha--I am imagining you at the office with DJ Screw being piped in through giant headphones, a perfect, slurry soundtrack to a world that appears to be moving as if it's underwater. Maybe your boss is yammering something to you, but you can't hear him, nor do you give you a fuck.

Texas represent!

Guest jmatsu
....................................................... ive been given lookbook 'moderator' status..........................

use your power to give me bitches

you just get enough points and then youre turned into a bitch who has to go and click approve for all the n00bs new looks that theyre waiting on yeh dig?

but i dont HAVE to. so basically im doing nothing different.

I was out at a lake today and sunburned only my nose. Is that a sign?

Yes. It means you will lose your nose in a duel (or to a sunburn) and become a famous astronomer, a la Tycho Brahe.

Tycho_Brahe.jpg

From the Wikipedia entry on Tycho Brahe:

While a student, Tycho lost part of his nose in a duel with rapiers with Manderup Parsbjerg, a fellow Danish nobleman. This occurred in the Christmas season of 1566, after a fair amount of drinking, while Tycho, just turned 20 years old, was studying at the University of Rostock in Germany. Attending a dance at a professor's house, he quarreled with Parsbjerg. A subsequent duel (in the dark) resulted in Tycho losing the bridge of his nose. A consequence of this was that Tycho developed an interest in medicine and alchemy. For the rest of his life, he was said to have worn a replacement made of silver and gold blended into a flesh tone, and used an adhesive balm to keep it attached. However, in 1901 Tycho's tomb was opened and his remains were examined by medical experts. The nasal opening of the skull was rimmed with green, a sign of exposure to copper, not silver or gold. Some historians have speculated that he wore a number of different prosthetics for different occasions, noting that a copper nose would have been more comfortable and less heavy than a precious metal one.

I'm watching a stupid movie where everyone's shooting and no one is getting hit and it's really annoying. They're so close to each other I don't understand. They're all just making faces and hootin and shootin and it just won't end.

I'm watching a stupid movie where everyone's shooting and no one is getting hit and it's really annoying. They're so close to each other I don't understand. They're all just making faces and hootin and shootin and it just won't end.

watch way of the gun for some of the best gunplay ever