Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

The pizza ones are good but give me terrible gas. I use to bring those on campus when i had no time for lunch between classes.

I hope geller becomes like cloak where it goes through 2-4 people and then i can buy it for cheap cheapy. I like his spring stuff more though, since i dunno what i'd doo with all that layering/cold weather shit until i move to a real location.

lab- goooodddd luucccckkkkkkk. I'll pray to a few deities for you.

i just rediscovered how unhealthy, untasty, unfilling yet awesomely COOL lunchables are.

omg, yes. its good munchie food too. i get the turkey, <333 mmmmm.

why don't male cats cover up their shit in the litter box? my girl cat is sure to hide the stench, but the dude doesn't want any part of clean up... is there a way to teach him to without taking a shit in the box and covering it up myself... all the while holding the scruff of the kitties neck so that he'll stay and watch?

omg, yes. its good munchie food too. i get the turkey, <333 mmmmm.

i like the pizza one, and when i get done making all three, i eat the leftover sauce.

why don't male cats cover up their shit in the litter box? my girl cat is sure to hide the stench, but the dude doesn't want any part of clean up... is there a way to teach him to without taking a shit in the box and covering it up myself... all the while holding the scruff of the kitties neck so that he'll stay and watch?

i like the pizza one, and when i get done making all three, i eat the leftover sauce.

I'm not sure if you can teach it to do so. I googled "teaching cat to cover shit" and it yielded this. "Go back to the litter she likes to dig in. If she does her business on top and runs for it, it means she's just barely tolerating the catbox. She'll dig around and "play" if she likes it. The sandy stuff is obviously more fun for her. (This is typical.)

If she throws it around, make sure the catbox is big enough, and if you have to, put high sides around it. Don't use the cave style with a cover on top - they seem like they would be scary (but IANAC). I doubt she throws litter straight up anyway.

I think you should do this right now before she gets any older and settled in her habits."

WHAT THE FUCK? I didn't know cats liked to play with their shit.

You gotta get one of those pimp litterboxes for only the finest kittehs that scrape the shit into a separate compartment for you. Or just change to a different litter maybe. Good luck

a couple of nights ago i had a dream that winq was trying to kill me and smash my face in with heavy weights by throwing them at my face.

mass was there as an pacifier for winq, while i laughed at winq for even attempting.

then suddenly kunk appeared wearing some shorts and a short sleeved shirt.

If she throws it around, make sure the catbox is big enough, and if you have to, put high sides around it. Don't use the cave style with a cover on top - they seem like they would be scary (but IANAC). I doubt she throws litter straight up anyway.

hahahaha the fact someone says "i am not a cat" to use an acronym for it

at least i really hope thats what that stands for

I am gonna quit one of my jobs which I love this week, because I can not deal with my boss, he puts such a strain on my life. he's so unprofessional, invasive and unreasonable... to the point where I'm going to have to quit a job I would love to keep.

Dudebrah, don't put up with that crap. Ask him specifically to stop what he's doing. If he doesn't, tell your HR person. Next step is to file a formal harassment complaint. And if, god forbid, it's sexual harassment, file with both the company and a government agency. I'm working in one right now and we do actually care. If you're lucky enough to work somewhere you love it's shit to let someone stand in your way.

HBlack: please don't let me ruin your enjoyment. The internet is fucking weird, in all likelihood it probably does mean "I Am Not A Cat." And now it's on urban dictionary so it must be troof.

EY LAB! How do you think you did? Can you give me a free physical yet? Your best chance of touching my giblets.

^modern art?

my rib hurts soo much whenever I cough or laugh... so so much. :(

one time i had a really messed up rib and someone got me into one of those hysterical laughing fits where you can barely breathe and tears are streamin down your face...i think that's the closest ive ever come to dying IRL