Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Oh yea, i forgot you said you were pretty solid. Including you, I think there are only 3-5 members on the forum that have ever dunked a basketball

no, i meant i don't do anything in jeans that would break them in.

Hahaha. You play ball in denim? I went bowling in my new cures the week i got them. Bad idea. Nowhere near the range of movement i needed so it was my worst outing in a long time. Reminds me that i need to get smashed while bowling again soon.

i'm an anomaly in that i'm a whiteboy who grew up in the hood. i'm a ballhog who shoots 3's and throws elbows as i layup and still think clapping off backboard is equivalent to the white man dunk.

Random Thought : I need to play kunk 1v1 in basketball ASAP

Why the hell did they close it? What's eating you, mang?

chrono add me, ive been dunking since 10th grade it's fun until you spazz and hit the rim and you feel a quick striking pain in your spinal area. lol

I'm that guy who always wants to win to the point where I'll start calling the wrong score if I'm ever in the situation of losing lol. Could do pretty much anything on the court, dunk on people and laugh after as I'm running back down the court shaking my head. :D

I did include you, silly. I can't dunk anymore but could 2-3 years ago when i was playing every day like a fiend. I just did it to impress the little kids i coached and chicks. It's all about chicks.

The uf gym is closed till the 17th and i'm pretty pissed as i was gonna be there playing pickup everyday. Some of the games get competitive as shit. I think i might start jogging, sprinting or doing stadiums or something to get in shape for upcoming ballin' and intramurals.

I actually pulled a dunk out the other day after lifting. I haven't played pick up ball in a couple months though, so my 3 is whack and my wind is off. When I get to school I'm planning on playing pick-up. Apparently my school is D1 though, so I'll try and keep clear when the real basketball players are out there, so as to not embarrass my white ass.

ahh my bad lol.

Definitely always for the chicks man. In gym when I was in h.s, I would just run and dunk for no reason lol, just to showoff to the honiez. I got kind of serious about it too , I use to travel to different ball parks in NYC just to try to get better it worked, and i also got outworked/manhandeled by adults lol.

I sprint/jog pretty much everyday except Sunday, you will be surprised when people are huffing and puffing in pickups games and your perfectly fine running circles around them. I would recommend it.

Do you do that alternating between sprinting and jogging thing? My friend was telling me something like spring for 30 seconds, jog for a minute and then repeat for awhile.

The uf gym is closed till the 17th and i'm pretty pissed as i was gonna be there playing pickup everyday. Some of the games get competitive as shit. I think i might start jogging, sprinting or doing stadiums or something to get in shape for upcoming ballin' and intramurals.

fuck the gatorz!

woowowowowowowoooooooooooo

fuck the gatorz!

woowowowowowowoooooooooooo

WAlT TILL THIS FALL NIG-NOG!

I should try to find a ticket and ride up with some CWG gator fans and root against uf with you when we play.

edit: how do you think you did on friday?

Do you do that alternating between sprinting and jogging thing? My friend was telling me something like spring for 30 seconds, jog for a minute and then repeat for awhile.

yup that's exactly what I do. people would think jogging increases your endurance, but sprinting actually increases your endurance

plz do. i will accommodates. ^____^

(you all can stay in my shitty ass RA room)

hahaha. I see it's the same up there. The RAs here were always some engineering or medical bound injun/asian/middleeastern

I'm actually upping my running this week so I don't feel like shit after orientation week (long nights, drinking, lack of sleep, overabundance of work, etc.), and I wanna just generally shed some water weight before I leave. So like... maybe 20-30 minutes after work? Dunno, gonna do elliptical and treadmill, haven't decided on the breakdown yet.

Elliptical? Since when did you grow a vagina?

"my kneess my kneeeees"

i dunked on a 40 something year old man at the court this weekend, i laughed. felt bad but what else can you do? boost him up give him the reacharound? nuh uh, not in my neighborhood.

"my kneess my kneeeees"

i dunked on a 40 something year old man at the court this weekend, i laughed. felt bad but what else can you do? boost him up give him the reacharound? nuh uh, not in my neighborhood.

Don't make fun of old man ballers. I love having those guys on my team. They always are good passers, set a lot of picks, push others in the back on rebounds and pull shirts on defense. Lots of elbows too. Those guys are fucking money if they have a solid set shot too