Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Guest Phrost

a creepy old woman calls my phone every few months asking for her son mike. this has been regularly going on for 2+ years. i'm convinced she has alzheimer's. i have not heard from said lady in 6 months. bless her heart.

Edit - dolly watch out he might be a meth head.

jeffrey vain?

man, dolly and i were sleeping , and some fucking wackjob called her place at 4 AM, and she answered the phone to someone with an accent repeating "i'm lost in the woods, help, bring me a glass of water". at fucking 4 AM. it was dark. and weird. i was scared.

Guest Phrost
man, dolly and i were sleeping , and some fucking wackjob called her place at 4 AM, and she answered the phone to someone with an accent repeating "i'm lost in the woods, help, bring me a glass of water". at fucking 4 AM. it was dark. and weird. i was scared.

sounds like you and thedaniway need to work out some personal issues. jeffyvain is feeling left out. i wouldn't call american english an accent either :(

i would take a baseball bat to my own stomach if i ever got pregnant again after having a babby like that. or maybe hurl myself down the stairs, both sound like effective options.

if you had a baby like that, your vag would be a parachute. i wouldn't worry about it.

c-section, duh.

did you know it's turning into a fad for women to get c-sections so they can have their babies on a specific date/time/etc. to make it more 'convenient'...wtf is that.

yes. celebs don't want to push. but abs can never totally recover froma c-section. i believe it cuts opposite to the way the muscles actually run.

i can speak from experience, as after 3 natural births, my vagina has never been tighter.

Guest Phrost

if you had a baby like that, you would be contractually obligated to pass course(s) on swallowing from the fountain of youth.

the only true way to tighten a vag is by getting a bigger dick.
just kick that fucker til it swells closed, than proceed to have sex with a much tighter bajingo than before
They talked about vag tightening on the view a few days ago. I almost vommited.

"these big vagina ladies are getting away with murder"

TfHqv8YAA9w

fuck that looks good...

btw i was referring to this

Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce British and American recipes differ slightly in that the British recipe uses malt vinegar while the American version uses distilled white vinegar, giving the British version a slightly deeper flavour. Also, the American version uses high fructose corn syrup, while the British version has sugar. The British version is sold in Canada.

I know. Why the fuck does everything have to have high fructose corn syrup? So annoying. The only good tasting bbq sauce i could find (none at publix or winn dixie, had to go specialty store) was Bone Suckin' Sauce. Sweetened with molasses and honey. Shit's terrific.

yes. celebs don't want to push. but abs can never totally recover froma c-section. i believe it cuts opposite to the way the muscles actually run.

i can speak from experience, as after 3 natural births, my vagina has never been tighter.

the thought of childbirth scares me. im sure pregnancy would be a great experience, but a baby being cut out of me or pushed out of my vagina gives me bad feelings.

my friends have told me they get sewn up tighter, but still, is scary shit.

my wife was teriffied each time. she actually needed a blood transfusion after our first and her blood pressure dropped severely. the other 2, however, were pretty much smooth sailing aside from her vag being re-torn open.

the thought of childbirth scares me. im sure pregnancy would be a great experience, but a baby being cut out of me or pushed out of my vagina gives me bad feelings.

my friends have told me they get sewn up tighter, but still, is scary shit.