Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

waywt38.png

pradas, vintage levis just came in the mail todaaaayyyyy, see by chloe vest, j crew shirt

2pttbtx.jpg

Same shooz? I don't like them really but for some reason I find this fascinating. Maybe just because it confirms how peasant status I really am compared to a 16 year old girl. If someone already beat me to this, late pass.

i think i lost my drivers license, it might be in my moms car...

it isnt hard to get a new one, but the pic came out so good.

:(

:(

by asked i mean he bet me $10 and a 6pack of mango juice

mango smoothies at jack in the box are so bomb

its in my blood to love mangos

Sebago Lake, Maine.

I can still remember a day there in the summer of 1979 like it was yesterday. My Sharona is playing on the radio, going to the snack bar for ice cream, the girls working at the counter (in their 40s now, Jesus), I'm barefoot, sand on my feet.

Sometimes nostalgic memories make me ache.

Aerial2007_80.jpg

I disagree with you implying you're top in this situation since you've outed yourself as the stay-at-home person and I'm bringing home the bacon.

And other person, we're talking shit because you have like 5 posts and half of them involve you getting enough cash to make it to fucking Arby's. I can't believe I had to explain that.

your picture should be saved in the DMVs computer system no?

you could possibly be correct!! but now they are closed.

i will look around again today and if not, get my birth certificate and get a new one. :)

EDIT: 440 post count!!! yay suburban ohio city!!!

i have determined that there is no such thing as a pair of skinny black jeans in new york for under 200 dollars. i just spent the last 6 hours walking around trying to find a decent pair, april77 is out everywhere, ksubi, corpus, zara and cheap monday overdye only in fat people sizes, uniqlos have ugly ass contrast stitching, and apc only hs raw which im not in the mood for right now. and aa sucks

WHERE ARE THE BLACK JEANS IN THIS CITY SOMEBOD TELL MEEEE