Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

what's with the panna cotta? I had a belated father's day BBQ with my dad today, I raped my mom's basil and parsley plants please underestimate-steelo and made a roulade of chicken and pesto. It was pretty good for something I woke up with on my mind.

I got my Taschen book collection/some clothes/a 220v hair dryer (wtf?)/DVD collection back from my exgf today, but she waited 3 months to send it to me without a word, and then emailed me out of the blue the other day telling me it's on the way and that I owe her $160 (which will cost me another $50 to wire) for the postage. She must've 'accidentally' forgotten to put in about $2000 of clothes as well. Communication with this hoe is like pulling teeth. Do I a) call her out on it, because she knows I know what is missing, and/or B) waffle/'forget' on the $200 I'm supposed to send her, seeing as though she made me wait for so long and then grabbed some freebies on the sly when it was all on her honor? I think she is still in college or is just getting out this summer, so the $200 is probably far more important to her than I, so I feel bad, but then I don't. The books I could've mostly re-bought on amazon for pennies on the dollar, whereas the stuff she held onto is past season clothing that I rather liked. =T

Yeah, I would e-thug on her without restraint, but in reality I will probably be in some club or pub sometime this summer later on in Seoul, where I will inevitably run into her. After establishing that I am there when I said I wasn't going to be, I imagine I will be receiving either a slap to the face or a drink to my shirt, the latter of which may cost me more than just settling it all now, depending on what I wear that night.

i will not eat watermelon b/c its juice is so sticky. i cant sleep if i or someone else is breathing on me and i can feel their breath on my skin. i cover myself up to my neck and tuck the covers under my feet when i sleep.

i would rather be smokin a blunt, eatin rice puddin n watching lotr w/ my buddy instead of wishin i was. :-/

i hate wearing a bra. no, it's not because i'm thedaniway "superslut"... but because i have small tits, and i really just feel a bra is unnecessary. i'm still a little uncomfortable when i don't wear one, though. i want opinions. who doesn't wear a bra? and who does? small tits, big tits. i wanna know.

Ah, I just ran out to do an errand, and a pair of crows followed me five blocks to my door, dive bombing me and grabbing at my hair and sweater with their bird talons.

Why, why would they do that...

how scary. birds are awful, but maybe they saw you as a predator? i don't know. that's really weird...

how scary. birds are awful, but maybe they saw you as a predator? i don't know. that's really weird...

I'm not sure! I was the only person on the street, maybe they were angry...

I ended up putting my hood on and looking like a total thug, with birds flying at me, and then I jogged the last block home. Sparrows and robins I wouldn't mind, but crows are pretty big...

i hate wearing a bra. no, it's not because i'm thedaniway "superslut"... but because i have small tits, and i really just feel a bra is unnecessary. i'm still a little uncomfortable when i don't wear one, though. i want opinions. who doesn't wear a bra? and who does? small tits, big tits. i wanna know.

this can either be really good or really awful, but i'm not sure what determines it.

it's something about effortless hotness without breaking into the realm of slutty so maybe you should be careful?

My girlfriend is a card carrying member of the Itty Bitty Tittie Committee and I constantly encourage her not to wear a bra. I think it's a lot more appealing than having your poor boobs smushed into you.

FREE THE SUPERFUTURE TWO!

My own personal random thought...although not random. For a year and a half I was stuck in a job that was bugging the fuck out of me and 4 days after quitting, I have 3 amazing job offers one after another. It's so good that I can actually take 2 of them and make my own hours for the second one fit around the one that has to be scheduled. I was thinking that I was going to be jobless for at least a month. Woohoo.

I was a wannabe child genius. I would take apart radios and pretend I could put them back together again, like even using my dad's soldering iron to re-attach the transistors.

They never worked again and I soon realized I was a child dummy.

I just now remembered also that I had a chemistry set and I'd pour all the chemicals together thinking I would invent the world's best glue, which I never did either.

Fail at early age.

the only reason why i wear a bra is so they'd be perky longer..

theres something about the feel of skin to fabric (that isn't body huggin') that i love and i wouldn't mind reducing my breast size for a few days if it meant i could go braless and low necktops w/o being called a slut.. but then i'd want my boobs back to fill shit out :o

it really depends on one's comfort level..

even people on sufu get us mixed up? .....

you guys know each other??

party.jpg

im basically a chinese kid going to corny filipino parties. at least the bitches are down :/ .

im in the back right btw. i was so hammered i dont even remember taking this picture.

IMG_0014-1.jpg

dont kill me. im just trying to contribute. fuck this is embarrasing.

the only reason why i wear a bra is so they'd be perky longer..

theres something about the feel of skin to fabric (that isn't body huggin') that i love and i wouldn't mind reducing my breast size for a few days if it meant i could go braless and low necktops w/o being called a slut.. but then i'd want my boobs back to fill shit out :o

it really depends on one's comfort level..

sleep in silk sheets. seriously.