Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I actually grew up drinking milk that was delivered in glass bottles to our doorstep every morning, foil caps and little wire basket. Cotton Duck may be the only other sufu'er with this child memory.

they used to do that here. i remember my mom's friend would always have milk in those bottles... i really liked the bottles themselves, not sure if the milk was much different.

that shit grossed me out because of the tops.

we used to string the gold tops up at preschool, make some fat bling. I feel for kids nowadays, they probably have things like actual toys and shit.

I think old school milk has a bit of cream in it, tastes different. Most Asian countries have milk like that still.

i want to get some bottled milk now.

i usually buy milk in the carton because plastic jugs make it taste so plasticky, but i imagine glass bottles would taste so clean and even better than paper cartons.

oh milk

I had a girl a couple years ago, we discovered that she would lactate when she would get all sweaty and crosseyed. For a couple weeks there, I'd go in for the kill, and I'd feel this cool spray on my face, and couldn't figure it out. Like a month later and some afternoon light shines in, and I see this stream spraying through the air. This isn't normal right? First and only girl whose ever done that...

I am going "home" to visit my grandparents today. I leave for the airport in an hour. I will be gone for 1 week with NO work to do at all while I'm there... because I finished all articles for this upcoming week, in the past few days. my first week off from work in like a year. yay+ :)

my friends got bottles in the club (word to wayne)

and ive been drink for 12 hours now.. im still drunk WTF

when will Da BOoZE Leave my systeemmmm

i was amazed at my own genious though, somehow i thought of making my own banana split for lunch

theres a guy in my store:

curly mullet down past his shoulders

reading glasses complete with neck strap

worn out baseball championship tee

worn out black jeans

white/silver asics running shoes

asks me if i know where a "suit shop" in the neighborhood is, says he saw a real good looking place around he, looked like they did custom tailoring.

I don't know where it is, i've never seen it. and something tells me this guy has no idea what a tailored suit fits like anyway. But thats just my guess. I would love to see his curly mullet draped over the shoulders of a fine fitting suit jacket. that would make my day.