Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Just saw Get Smart. Being a fan of the original show (used to watch it on Nick At Nite when I was younger with my parents), I thought it was a good movie, retained the slapstick and dry aspect of the show, but it was sorta corny. Enjoyed it though, especially when patrick Wharburton showed up at the end... being that I'm a huge fan of anything he's in (especially Venture Bros.)

I recommend it if you wanna waste an hour and a half laughing. Good times.

so im in dearborn for the arab american festival and i feel like i am at a meat market...

only good thing is that im going to see one of my fave arabic singers in concert tomorrow! :)

faris karam > being groped

julz, would you say a majority of arab-american girls share your unlimited blowjobs policy? Those currently gathered in Dearborn, specifically, and when does this festival end?

oy, i cant tell you what the other arab girls are doing these days...but so far there is a mixture of yemeni, iraqi, lebanese and some palestinians.

it ends on sunday. if you are coming, i will be dancing in the music area...say hi. :)

The "problem" with Wikipedia is that you can basicly keep clicking and keep reading... Forever....!

this used to be one of my favorite passtimes at my old job! A favorite of mine is reading about organised crime organisations, histories and origins of specific trends and movements and general geograhical/olitical knowledge...:cool:

women, and the friends they keep

i don't understand it

i had a beautiful girl riding* home with me, wanting to smoke some greens, until her stupid friend called her and we had to immediatedly turn around. BITCH [FRIEND], IF YOU'RE PASSING OUT ON MY FRIENDS COUCH, IT MIGHT AS WELL BE MY COUCH SO I CAN PLAY WITH SOME TITTIES.

*don't drink and drive

I have a box of barolo's waiting to be opened but i'm keeping those for special occasions. Tonight it wasn't one of them occasions when holland lost from russia. I felt more like lambrusco and drink some sorrow away :) I'm already regretting this.

i know a girl from bermuda

those personz live on an island of 60,000. wtf??

I once met a guy from the Mauritius

he challenged me to a drink-off because he thought it was hilarious when I said that mexicans drink a lot. He told me that in the Mauritius, the elderly give small children little cupfuls of homemade rum at meals and they practically substitute rum for water and bla bla bla.

I was like no thanks dude.