Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i'm leaving for europe in 9 days and now my ipod, psp and blackberry are all broken so i have to go old school with a cd player for 3 months. lame.

i don't know what i would do w/o my ipod music!

but europe should be fun!! :)

I have this strange fear of being sent back in time, and then when it becomes known that I'm from the future, I'm summoned to the King to give him my knowledge.

But I'm unable to explain the most basic facts about chemistry, physics, biology, electricity, internal combustion machines or history, so I'm put to death.

damn can't help thinking about global warming, two weeks ago there were super upgoing weather and i could walk around in a tee. Now when it's supposed to be even warmer i walk around in a lambswool sweater and jacket. fuck

i hate people who get in your face in the subway because you "pushed" them.

its fucking rush hour you turd...are you even a real new yorker? shut the fuck up and move to the middle.

also why bother acting tough and say "ima fuck you up" and not even doing shit? i told him to shut the fuck up on the subway so I can study and he said i'm a punk. should have just punched me so I could have had a reason to stab my pen into his fucking carotid artery....

happened on the N train today. sorry I was a little heat...fucker took away my study focus with this bullshit

Wew -- I just found out one of my high-school friends died last week. He was in my Spanish class and we did crappy spanish projects for the class every week for the whole semester. I haven't really talked to him for a year, but it's pretty strange. Someone just texted me...sort of a bad way to spread the word.