Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Someone on ebay is trying to tell me that the sunglasses he's already received are fake and that I should refund his payment...

Pretty sure they're not fake though

Anyone know about vintage drum kits? I've got a Slingerland here that I dated to be somewhere around 1973-1984 and I need some sort of expert to help me out. PM me and I will prus rep UUUU

i wish i could ban haploid and pieiskewl from sufu i'm sick of your lame posts i don't want to hear about your goddamn lame stories tell me about that time your psycho girlfriend tickled your asshole and you liked it but didn't want to come off as gay so you shaved your entire grundle area as a hint but didn't say anything to her the next time you hooked up

as long as i'm calling people out right now hblack and freecat are still posers as far as i can tell. hblack get a life out of your comfort zone and freecat be a better bro to your sister. she's fam, yo.

and bayerson drewson is one of those dudes who would faint at the sight of blood. i mean y'all scholarly but goddamn get a grip, where do you think bros like hemingway and cummings got their ideas about war anyway

that shit ain't an abstraction that's a practical reality for some people y'all dig