Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Hello.

I have to ask you to shorten your cigarette breaks, 20 minutes like this morning is far too long (and just in case you wonder, 15 minutes like this afternoon is still too long and 4 cigarette breaks per day as already happened is far too many also).

It has been noticed outside the Art department that you were all away and for a long period of time. So, as it has already been said we have a pretty relaxed environment to work in, let's try to keep it that way.

Hello.

I have to ask you to shorten your cigarette breaks, 20 minutes like this morning is far too long (and just in case you wonder, 15 minutes like this afternoon is still too long and 4 cigarette breaks per day as already happened is far too many also).

It has been noticed outside the Art department that you were all away and for a long period of time. So, as it has already been said we have a pretty relaxed environment to work in, let's try to keep it that way.

this reminds me, i gotta have a smoke

Every time someone asks me for a cigarette and I say I don't smoke they always tell me something like how cool that is or how much they respect me.

Why? I always just thought it was really dumb. Makes you look cool sometimes, but dumb otherwise. Especially in NYC, $11-13 for a pack? The fuck?

Every time someone asks me for a cigarette and I say I don't smoke they always tell me something like how cool that is or how much they respect me.

Why? I always just thought it was really dumb. Makes you look cool sometimes, but dumb otherwise. Especially in NYC, $11-13 for a pack? The fuck?

People actually try to bum smokes off of somebody who isn't currently smoking a cig? Thats desperation, man