east coast SF party

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word. I'm down for PHO. That sounds fucking great.

+1 415 722 2940 if you need to holler. I've been a lazu fuck this week saving my energies for Saturday...

when is the official meetup sept? im down for it if its in sept.. take the china man bus down

that's still being worked out it seems, but i'm positive it will be worth your- and everyone else's- while... i suppose we'll all keep our eyes and ears peeled.

Yeah 7 or 6 ish... I suppose everyone will straggle in late, and it'll take us 30 minutes to not be shy and touch each other while slurping noodles off--wait, nevermind.

ok gang - i'll be down at nam son at 7pm with sidneylo, holoteker, polishmike, roland, and anyone else who is up for it. i just invited gordon from BIG so hopefully he might make it too.

and then on sunday we can log into supertalk and search how to get vomit and blood off our jeans after a big night out!

I work that day where is the after dinner festivities...someone should post on here who is going to dinner to let us know whats happening in case plans change.

hey fellers

is nam son b.y.o.b.?

does anyone know if theres street parking within four blocks of the place?

also id appreciate if someone going to dinner would pm me their number

coming straight from work and i dont want to miss everyone if im running late

ayo 415 722 2940 axe for sidney lo. sorry kiya got me tipsy as a mo fucker right now. les shit it's gonna be crazy 2m...umm shit i got my azn red face on.

;lksdjk;flkasjdfkj10char

see yall bitches 2m.

yo son.

Sidney touched me.

Like an angel, in the midnight's air, soft like down, Fernet like the dark, oak doesn't absorb, all the things i need to say.

To Sidney Lo.

Yes Homo.

can't believe that bitch yakked over pizza. fucking shit tomorrow i'm mad raping homo honeycombs all night. thanks for the lapdance. we shittin on locks 2m night.

YES HOMO.

ayo 415 722 2940 axe for sidney lo. sorry kiya got me tipsy as a mo fucker right now. les shit it's gonna be crazy 2m...umm shit i got my azn red face on.

;lksdjk;flkasjdfkj10char

see yall bitches 2m.

hahahaha azn red faced.

so i guess i'm the first of the east coast crew to make it home after tonite's festival of fornication...

all i have to say right now is chad basically had a line of girls waiting to talk to him.

bastard has more game than milton-bradley.

so i guess i'm the first of the east coast crew to make it home after tonite's festival of fornication...

all i have to say right now is chad basically had a line of girls waiting to talk to him.

bastard has more game than milton-bradley.

yeah that, and the fact that polishmike's liver is made of stainless steel.:eek:

Expecting a cornucopia of moose nuckles, fashionistas, and apcs, I was pleasantly suprised by all the chill people. Nice to see the limpwrist sf greeting being put to use in real life. I was a little disapointed that all the 14 year olds didn't make it to the bar.

Next meeting at Chucky Cheese?

This shit was weird.

Yet still awesome, I had a great time talking to everyone. WOULD DO AGAIN.