east coast SF party

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel now that i've met a bunch of you out in the tri-state area (and beyond), i'm inclined to further our bond and ask: anybody who's come out to the two east coast meetups and isn't my friend on myspace and is on there, get with the PMing. if you

really wanna be down with the east coast crew, shoot me yr cell number and email addy. and your first name, in case i completely forgot.

i mean, now that i am kinda learning some names beyond the s/n, i'd also like to keep track of everyone in a more personal way. mostly, i just don't want to always think of you nice fellers as green underlined names.

My hangover wore off sometie around 3. It was awesome to see all of you idiots. Big thanks to rome who brought that cute blonde nurse.

i am so looking forward to posting your pics, Thorns....expect a blast...the Limo just killed it..

I'm still emased how not awkward it felt to actually see - and talk to the real person ...evolution from crotch shots..

More pictures soon - special thanks to Miz - it was great staying at your place...and take good care of the banner..:cool:

Nighty night....I am pretty much as exhausted as I wished to be...

Ah - and before I forget - only one picture of The Nurse ....sorry , Thorns..but maybe she's gonna become a regular on here..since she's already got a nickname...Lol....

had a great time meeting everyone! beetle you must destroy the photographic evidence!

thanks to all involved in coordinating the meetup.

Why does Matt have red eye but no one else? Very strange.

Were there really only 10 people at that party?