east coast SF party

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok... june 23 it is... i will be there. ill have my girl book my flight.... she want to fly me up anyways so i figure ill kill 2 birds with one stone.

Cheep. Contact me sometime before the 23rd. Would like to arrange a time to snap thy portrait. :)

i will be there to collect what almondcrush owes me in person and make cheeps dream come true (apart from the alley and ditching diddy bits) as part of my upcoming fly round the world meeting people from sufu tour

are you fibbing?

if not then :o :o :o

i wasnt fibbing ()crush. but now i will be working in hong kong that week then on to london.

i am buying myself a ticket to ny and sf for my birthday so i will be there in september... i expect the biggest bag of red hots will be waiting for me!

Please contact me as well for a portrait. I am absolutely dying to meet the lovely Ms. TG.

i want to get there by the 23rd but i graduate the 9th and im landing in the US on the 15th. im staying in washington for a couple of days, so ill be there until the 18th maybe. me and my cousin also want to drive cross country, and im not sure if 5 days will cover a trip from washington to NY.

any suggestions what i should do? i might consider flying out earlier, but my flight out on the 15th is free so....

maybe i should just fly to new york?

5 days from Washington to NY is very possible because it takes about that many days to get from California to NY...if you figure in the price you will pay for gas and other services, it's not going to be too far off from the price of a flight to ny.

i say drive here ONLY if you're patient and you really really want to see all that countryside. flying to ny is going to be 24734832434 times more comfortable and way less time consuming.

i want to get there by the 23rd but i graduate the 9th and im landing in the US on the 15th. im staying in washington for a couple of days, so ill be there until the 18th maybe. me and my cousin also want to drive cross country, and im not sure if 5 days will cover a trip from washington to NY.

any suggestions what i should do? i might consider flying out earlier, but my flight out on the 15th is free so....

yo red whats up, I think that 5 days should be enough to get up to NYC and hang out for a while and go back to Washington if thats what you meant, the drive isn't that long. Ive made it before think its like 6hrs or something.

Is this only for the popular kids...Im new.... I want to party too....:o :confused:

Plus I live in jersey city 15 minutes by train from nyc so I could house a few.

Red, lemme know if you need a place to crash holmes.

I'm down for the cause.

Guest StuckOnStupid

okay this sounds like something i might want to get on board with....

i will let you fellows know soon enough.

who is thoro enough to organize a rush of Blue & Green with me? they wont know what hit 'em...

***edit***

i have a few places to stay in NY...but now im thinking what my explanation for my being in town is?

ME: "Hello sir! I am visiting your fair city for a weekend!"

Friend: "Splendid! What is the occasion?"

ME: "I am meeting my friends that i have never met before from the internet message board about japanese pants and supreme.."

Friend: "I see. You are doing heroin again, arent you?"

Guest StuckOnStupid
if someone needs a couch to stay on.....send me pics =P~ lol jk =x

don't play with me, woman....

oooooohhhhh....

and cheep you plannin on skatin' at all when your up here?

of course... how could i go to NY and not skate... at least the banks

honestly, the sufu meetup will not be the reason im coming up... just a little bonus.

so the date of this is june 23rd eh? i think i might be down for this after all as my national flying situations have changed. In the meantime im headed for a quick stop in San Fran with a flight to NYC right now.

ME: "Hello sir! I am visiting your fair city for a weekend!"

Friend: "Splendid! What is the occasion?"

ME: "I am meeting my friends that i have never met before from the internet message board about japanese pants and supreme.."

Friend: "I see. You are doing heroin again, arent you?"

This exchange is exactly what I fear, except I live here.

^^^^^^^

exactly.... Whose gonna choose the place we all drink booze?

We'll pick a place once we get closer to the date..

Somewhere in the LES or SOHO would be great..