east coast SF party

You'll find a way. If thousands of NYU undergrads can get piss drunk anyday of the week, we sufu'ers can too.

Yeah I was thinkin about that. It's New York...theres a way around almost anything. 20 is so close yet so far .Gotta say I'm jealous of you man...got to go to the west coast party and now the east coast party now too.That and you have the Flathead shirt I want. Some people have it all.

I'm down for this. I'm not even close to 21 so drinking would kinda be out of the question but whatever. Don't worry about sleeping arrangements I live in NJ.

Whereabouts?

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be needing to pick up a pair of Skulls by then; I'd definitely be up for something like this (provided I can find somewhere to crash).

My sister runs a large glass hotel in the lower east side... if somebodys looking for a hotel room, I'd highly recommend it and I can provide a contact to get a good room. Aggravatingly, I might end up in London at the end of June so I might not be able to make it after all.

I'm down for sure! I plan on making atleast 2 trips to NY this year, one in the Spring time and another towards June would be cool.

I think BIG would be a good spot, if there's too many people we can just spill over in the streets and across the street in the parking lot. Plus shopping is great down that street so it would be a Super Gay shopping extravaganza!

Oh I hope that wasn't misinterpreted. I didn't mean I live in NJ so everybody fucking come to my house. As much as I love all you supergays I don't think it would fly with momz having people from a fashion message board sleepover. I meant I can get home without having to sleep over at someones house.

seraphim, sean_, and my boy cheap.... you all got a place to stay at my house as well as anyone you bring along and anyone else interested. I don't live too far and I probably have room for almost 10 people.

this shit better happen. I tried to do this in september or october of 05 and everyone said they'd be down then just kinda lost interest.

How's Saturday, June 23rd?

6pm to 10pm.

location?

i would try and get a bar but then i'd want it to be all ages..

ideas?

How's Saturday, June 23rd?

6pm to 10pm.

location?

i would try and get a bar but then i'd want it to be all ages..

ideas?

I'm down. I'll be 21 by then. Bring some FH shirts and save me shipping. <3

i'm all over june 23rd, day after my birthday= birthday cash to spend on some new jeans. a bar would be a good bet for the over 21's but it'd be a pity to see the younger guys get left out.

anyone have a big apartment? other than that i'm sorry to say i don't have any great ideas. take over the apc store in soho?

Ok, do we need to do this at an all ages place?

Can we in any way find out how many under 21 people are going to come?

If it's next to none, let's do this at a bar, then we'll get wasted and touch asses.

i would be really down for the 23 of june cause i'll be a long week-end for me (and others living in quebec cause of st-john) so i could spend 4-5 days in new york.

i have said it before and i'll saying again, not being 21 is not a reason for not being able to go to bars and clubs, just make fake IDs. millions have done it before you so there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to. and if you are too computer illiterate i could even do it for you.