east coast SF party

depending on the timeframe ill have an apt a forty-five minute train ride away or hopefully one in brooklyn for the summertime

if the latter i would love to host as many supergays as possible

if the former, i would love to be involved in a slumber party, either in a hotel or at a supertalker's

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey just got a newsletter from BIG and here's an excerpt:

"Well I think that's about it for now. Also, we had a few parties over the Summer with various sponsors to showcase the store and are in the process of planning another party soon for the sole purpose of showing appreciation to our customers, friends, and families for your support thus far. We had a turn out of about 100 people at our last event held at the store which filled the upstairs and basement to capacity so we may be holding the next event at a separate location to insure everyones safety and well being. We'll keep you posted with dates and times as well as other current events and product updates."

so 100 people at big = packed? I think it would be good to estimate to amount of people at some point and then check how that would work there. then we'd know if BiG is out of the question for the location.

oh and I'm definately down for NYC, I'll jsut have to figure if I can make it in June. would be great!

I think 100 people at BiG = impossible. 50 would be a lot, place is really not that big :D

ok, dont know since I havent been there.

but anyways, some sort of an idea of possible attendance would be good at some point, if its like 40 people then I assume it could still be considered, but if its way over 50 then we need to think of something else.

Yo SF in the NYC will be bananas--it's gonna be a party within a party within a party. The city is ours to roam. Imagine groups of sufu kids bumping into each other in soho. Oh god, I just wet my pants.

Yo SF in the NYC will be bananas--it's gonna be a party within a party within a party. The city is ours to roam. Imagine groups of sufu kids bumping into each other in soho. Oh god, I just wet my pants.

I'm surprised I haven't run into you already sid, I'm at nyu as well.

I'm surprised I haven't run into you already sid, I'm at nyu as well.

Chea? Hmm I'm never around. Benefits of being a photo major is non-commital schooling. We should kick it.

AHHH everyone's coming out to NYC! My loins. My loins!

I'd be down to go, but I'll be in the Philippines and Hong Kong from the end of June until the first week of July. I may also end up going on tour from the end of July until mid-late August or so, but that all depends on my financial situation if I need to stay in Boston and keep working and whatnot. Other than that, I should be good.

I can't believe I just saw this thread now.

Not the most prominent presence on this board but it think it would be pretty rad to meet up with the east coasters on here. I'd be down for NYC at any time...just NJT ride away. Def. gotta save up for the inevitable purchase at BIG...never been there yet and def. wanna meet those guys too.Also have to find a way around that whole 21 to drink thing...lame.

Also have to find a way around that whole 21 to drink thing...lame.

You'll find a way. If thousands of NYU undergrads can get piss drunk anyday of the week, we sufu'ers can too.

I'll be in NYC from June 21 to June 25..

any chance those dates will work?

besides that, i have no time to make it out there till the winter....