east coast SF party

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll miss red in NY, right? I'll be there Mid July-mid Aug...but...where will you be in WA?

dont know if im even going to NY anymore. well see. and ill be in oak harbor on whidbey island.

I'll be around just keep me posted on the time & venue...

1) ddml

2) wild style

3) kiya

The official Date: June 23

The official Time: 9pm

The official Location:?

Let's hear some serious suggestions..

we've been approached by a major japanese retailer in new york who want to sponsor an event for supertalkers in NYC in the beginning of september this year. so feel free to do a supermeet in june...BUT...might want to wait until september for the first official SF east coast party...ON THAT NOTE : we are looking for an NYC based event coordinator to :

-manage rsvp lists

-liase with the sponsor

-moderate and maintain an official supertalk NY supermeet thread

the ideal candidate should have some experience in event promotions and a good rep within supertalk. we need someone asap and can potentially continue into the superfuture...there is a budget for this postion.

PM me with your details if interested. we'll probably create another post for this if we don't hear from anyone on here soon.

we've been approached by a major japanese retailer in new york who want to sponsor an event for supertalkers in NYC in the beginning of september this year. so feel free to do a supermeet in june...BUT...might want to wait until september for the first official SF east coast party...ON THAT NOTE : we are looking for an NYC based event coordinator to :

-manage rsvp lists

-liase with the sponsor

-moderate and maintain an official supertalk NY supermeet thread

the ideal candidate should have some experience in event promotions and a good rep within supertalk. we need someone asap and can potentially continue into the superfuture...there is a budget for this postion.

PM me with your details if interested. we'll probably create another post for this if we don't hear from anyone on here soon.

im guessing its evisu. im also guessing that you cant give us any further details.

but if im wrong (hopefuly i am on the latter), feel free to correct me.

Please keep this thread for talk about the June 23rd meeting, create a new thread if there's a September meeting. thanks!

I'm in, just keep me posted on the venue.... Kiya bring your yo-yo...

I've spoken to a few folks, but anyone else interested in the portrait series I am working on and will be in town for the 23rd meetup, feel free to contact me. :)

Don't be shy you forum heavy-hitters.