Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

Just ordered 0200SP up one size. Any advice how to use it for the first time? It says there it's a sanforized jeans however i've heard someone says it need a initial soak. Does it really need initial soak? Cheers

Is one size up better than having a true size?

I am approaching 1 year on my N&F/Momos. Although more like 7 months actual wear. No wash yet, but they are getting pretty dirty so I will probably do the deed in a few weeks and post pics.

Really love these jeans. The fabric is luxurious and fades pretty subtly. But I've heard that after the first wash they start to fade faster. We'll see.

Edited by ac_slater

Looks like Copper Label with Kamon print.

Cuts are G003, G004 and G007.

Could try AND-japan or okayamadenim?

No, it's Vintage label (first one, second resembles Copper label though, judging by patch) and they are available at the online shop at www.japanblue.co.jp/momotaro

Backpockets other than the battlestripes come as an extra option and is available for various models.

Edited by M1stral

Goodhood finally got back to me re the vintage Label 0901 on sale in a size W32 - they've given me the waist as 15.8" and thigh as 11" !

Well there's no way I'll fit into that. Though I strongly suspect the measurements might not be quite how we're used to... more likely measured straight across back of waist and across thigh from front seam to seam given how they've come up this low.

I'm assuming Momo don't shrink down from tagged and stretch back, anyway.

Hoggreaser,

I'd rely on measurements from Okayamadenim and nordicdenimhouse and even compare with the BiG 0201 measurements on all 3 sites for accuracy. If you're happy with those, then buy them and make sure you have a return option. It won't cost much.

Anyone here break in some 702s yet? Really wanna see how that overdye look gets after some serious wear

They started a Deep Indigo contest on StyleForum today. I'm in, but since this is the first day, there is not much to be seen.

I will drop pics here if I feel they are worthy of viewing.

No, it's Vintage label (first one, second resembles Copper label though, judging by patch) and they are available at the online shop at www.japanblue.co.jp/momotaro

Backpockets other than the battlestripes come as an extra option and is available for various models.

Fuck, they don't ship to the US and I can barely read that shit even with Google translate. FML.

Japan Blue x Pronto – JBPFEST

01_zps581e9f52.jpg

05_zps428d9c6f.jpg

06_zps29c151bf.jpg

11_zps1752558f.jpg

This another one special item for Denim Carnival event of PRONTO. This is first time collaboration from Japan Blue and PRONTO. It come with special fabric and so many details which different from another model of Japan Blue. Price is 9500 THB and discount 10% for this event.

Detail:

- 18oz. Unsanforized Selvedge

- Hidden Rivet

- Special Leather Patch

- Special Painting on Back Pocket

- Button Fly

- 100% Cotton

- Slim Fit as “0200″ Model

- Special gift –> Japanese bag (Furoshiki)