Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

stacks like kay :D

mine are really baggy though, in the lower leg compared to yours... ill try to get a good pic of them soon. all of the ones i take myself look like shit.

How can a SG be baggy... Either you are really skinny or you must have taken the wrong size.

Or is it just too much fabric bunchin' up. I know you wanted stacks... But not many people can pull it of like Kayo does.

How can a SG be baggy... Either you are really skinny or you must have taken the wrong size.

Or is it just too much fabric bunchin' up. I know you wanted stacks... But not many people can pull it of like Kayo does.

i wouldnt expect you to understand unless you have a pair of the n&f momo collabs, but a lot of people agree that they are a lot baggier than any other sg and are generally baggy overall.

Well, I have to agree with M1stral. "Baggy" would be a term, I wouldn't even think of regarding this pair. But you will know better.

N&F WG are vanity sized and so full in the thigh that most people have to down size by 2, both of my pairs fit this way, and the N&F/Momo SG collabs I have are the same tagged sized as my -2 WGs, so I think that says something itself for a cut of pants that most people go TTS on. . .

Not to mention that the N&F Momo WG are extremely large themselves -- vanity sized 3". Momo doesn't make skinny pants, even their sg collabs, that are the skinniest cut that they make, still aren't skinny compared to other companies cuts.

His entire argument was "skinnyguys cant be baggy, so therefore you obviously don't know how a pair of pants that you wear daily fit you"

If you're using kay's pair as a basis, you might want to keep in mind that she probably has the smallest tagged size available, and they've been shrunk a lot due to washing.

^your fit quite reminds me of my duel partner jigsaw's fit and it's not bad at all, it still looks skinny or more like "modern" slim fit. In comparison to my fit, of course my fit looks way tighter since my curves support me to look like that or in other words you have more slender thighs and calves.

here i attach jigsaw's vs my first day fit pics.

jigsaw

IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1966.jpg

me

1wrywt-1.jpg

3.jpg

oh your stacks will turn out nice...

N&F WG are vanity sized and so full in the thigh that most people have to down size by 2, both of my pairs fit this way, and the N&F/Momo SG collabs I have are the same tagged sized as my -2 WGs, so I think that says something itself for a cut of pants that most people go TTS on. . .

This doesn't make sense, most people size down by two, because WG's run 2 inches above tag. Normallý SG's run 1 inch above tag measurements, hence the size down one or TTS. The fact that your pair has the same tagged size as a WG doesn't say shit about the cut/fit.

Fit wil be exactly the same, wether you take a tagged 28 or a tagged 36. The only thing you should worry about to get the fit the manufacturer or you intend to get, is all about taking the right size

Not to mention that the N&F Momo WG are extremely large themselves -- vanity sized 3". Momo doesn't make skinny pants, even their sg collabs, that are the skinniest cut that they make, still aren't skinny compared to other companies cuts.

SG or some of the Japan Blue x Momo cuts not skinny? Do you eat at all? =P

His entire argument was "skinnyguys cant be baggy, so therefore you obviously don't know how a pair of pants that you wear daily fit you"

I have a pair of SG's myself. I went TTS and they are just as the fit is intended to, skinny. Sg's can be baggy, but then you have to size up. Or in worst case scenario, get measurements of a "miss-sized" reference pair.

If you're using kay's pair as a basis, you might want to keep in mind that she probably has the smallest tagged size available, and they've been shrunk a lot due to washing

NF x Momo are sanforised as far as I know... So there won't be a lot of shrinkage going on on her pair. After stretching them out, back to raw state at most I guess. But maybe Kayo can chime in on that.

Edited post for easier answering.

Anyway, regarding your fit. It looks good, maybe a bit of hipflare but that will go away with some wash and wear. Kayo is right, they look more like a slim straight, like jigsaw's =)

Interesting talk gong on lately... funny in fact! No comments from my side on this discussion, but M1stral kind of nails it.

Just wear & enjoy your jeans I say!

thanks! i think straight legs are really growing on me -- if you can call these that. . .

imo you can't call them that...

try a 44 cut, that's what I call straight legs

^hope you're not referring to me because i wear those jeans you mentioned :P

frankly my fave Momotaro cut is Peony Label PE001, very vintage straight ladies cut and of course high rise like those ladies LVC 701 but i dont have much time wearing them since you dragged me to Sams contest.

peony3.jpg

peony1.jpg

if i can pull off those "baggy" jeans, you guys will look much better than me in this cut (think of those 0901 or 0905sp) ;)

I had some spare time today, so I've taken some random shots of my 0201 and G007-MB. While the first has been posted numerous times, I'd thought some of the close-ups on the Copper Labels might be interesting.

Here they are, shitload of pics... Sorry.

Vintage Label 0201: Soaked and washed numerous times. Worn on and of for about 5 to 6 months moderate wear. Now out of active rotation, because I'm working on a 0701.

s25t1d.jpg

2nrdfo4.jpg

28s0ojm.jpg

hv2wyf.jpg

2i1phxc.jpg

o0tjmf.jpg

33wwck5.jpg

11jsoio.jpg

53pye1.jpg

25qf79z.jpg