THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Oh, I bought Slim Jims once and regretted it ever since. The crotch exploded after a month. That's why I've made it my mission to stop others from making the same mistake I did. For what Nudies cost, you can surely find something better.

I don't know anything about April77, but they can't be worse than Nudies.

Oh, I bought Slim Jims once and regretted it ever since. The crotch exploded after a month. That's why I've made it my mission to stop others from making the same mistake I did. For what Nudies cost, you can surely find something better.

I don't know anything about April77, but they can't be worse than Nudies.

Thanks, for that info. I was planning on getting a pair of nudies in a couple weeks. Have you had experience with acne?

Hold on so I'm thinking about the sugarcane 1947 raw now. Because I saw the somets are like 285 and I don't want to spend that on jeans. Are the 1947 sugarcanes good? How do they fit?

SC's fit a bit looser, as most reproductions do. Somets have a more modern fit. A good comprimise is Studio D'Artisan 103's...245 (I think the 47's are 220ish). Anyway, it all depends on your bodytype and what kind of fit you want.

I'm looking for a jean that is really stubborn and I can wear forever without it fading significantly. Natural indigo is not in my price range and I'm not a fan of resin coatings. Any suggestions? I was thinking sda103 but I'm not sure the fit will work for me.

I'm looking for a jean that is really stubborn and I can wear forever without it fading significantly. Natural indigo is not in my price range and I'm not a fan of resin coatings. Any suggestions? I was thinking sda103 but I'm not sure the fit will work for me.

What type of fit are u looking for? I think SDA-103 should be the most stubborn you'll be able to find for a decent price.

Thanks, for that info. I was planning on getting a pair of nudies in a couple weeks. Have you had experience with acne?

Keep in mind that Slim Jims are made from different denim...only 12 oz, non selvage, and some stretch...RRDS is made of 14 oz and way better...

Still - no comparison to japanese made Jeans....

PBJ xx07....they are really hard to fade...and I've touched them - amazed by the structure....

103's are definitely harder to break in...mine have faded a lot in the butt fairly quickly though...but that may be because I sit on my ass all day. ;)

Okay so I've never owned a good pair of jeans so I was planning on getting a pair soon. I've kinda had my mind set on some APCs, so I was wondering if I should get a pair of New Standards or Rescues.

I'm kind of a bigger guy, so tight is definitely not the way to go. I'm around 5'11" or 6', 180 lbs. Jeans I've always wore have been somewhat loose around the legs, so I want to try out form fitting. Should I get NS and not size down as much, or size down normally and get Rescues? I wish there was some place by me where I could try some on...

I'm around 6'2" 170lbs and I have a pair of 32" Flathead F380s (soaked twice). The waist fits great, but i'm looking for something with a more fitted seat (or whatever the ass area is called), since it looks baggy.

So are there any recommendations for a pair of jeans that are more fitted than the F380s in the ass area, but also keeps the straight leg?

I'm around 6'2" 170lbs and I have a pair of 32" Flathead F380s (soaked twice). The waist fits great, but i'm looking for something with a more fitted seat (or whatever the ass area is called), since it looks baggy.

So are there any recommendations for a pair of jeans that are more fitted than the F380s in the ass area, but also keeps the straight leg?

Don't give up on them yet. Keep soaking...maybe try washing.

I decided I have too many jeans and I don't wear them all enough. Which one (or, if necessary, two) should I get rid of?

Skull 5507XX--2 months, 1 wash, getting great fades so far

Nudie Regular Ralf Dry Greycast--A couple weeks, just creasing.

Kicking Mule 1980 Japanese--Haven't worn

PBJ XX-005--Worn a bit by the previous owner, really slim, might get rid of these...love the denim, just hate the rise...

APC NS--Worn for a day. I love the cut too much to get rid of them.

Which one (or two) would you guys get rid of?

flat head f310 or f380s. i have a pair of sda 103s, love the fit. probably looking for something similar or possibly just a BIT slimmer. i was leaning towards the f380s, but i can't seem to find many fit pictures.

I think 103's are inbetween the 310 and the 380 in fit. The 310's being slimmer, the 380's being thicker.

I decided I have too many jeans and I don't wear them all enough. Which one (or, if necessary, two) should I get rid of?

Skull 5507XX--2 months, 1 wash, getting great fades so far

Nudie Regular Ralf Dry Greycast--A couple weeks, just creasing.

Kicking Mule 1980 Japanese--Haven't worn

PBJ XX-005--Worn a bit by the previous owner, really slim, might get rid of these...love the denim, just hate the rise...

APC NS--Worn for a day. I love the cut too much to get rid of them.

Which one (or two) would you guys get rid of?

I order of stuff I would definitely keep to definitely get rid of:

-pbj...they're just too nice to part with

-skulls...keeping working on them

-KMW...nice cut

-apc...whatever

-nudies suck

my opinion.