what are you watching today?

red

I liked it , I loved the photography and the casting. I think I'd definetly watch it again. I want to see more of Jim Jarmush's work

yeah jarmush is a genius! in my humble opinion. I also love the score of deadman, neil young is spot on.

in terms of jarmusch check out:

Down by Law

Stranger than Paradise

Broken Flowers

and Ghost Dog,

ghost dog isn't his best work but my love of hip hop and the soundtrack being done by rza makes it a thoroughly enjoyable movie!

just watched that too, great episode

apparently a longer lethal weapon 5 cut is gonna be on dvd :D black face discussion was funny

oh man, I need to get this season then. Honestly this season has been so good. I was hesitant about it because what comedy show is good after like 4 seasons, but then they are trying some new shit, like hinting at stuf(LW5) then actually doing it, or having more subtle, creepy jokes with recurring characters.

This show and eastbound and down were the only reasons I have discovered television on the internet.

^ aw c'mon

MYSTERY TRAIN

also, Night on Earth has a special place in my heart

and GHOST DOG fucking rules

killer OST

i thought Broken Flowers was forgettable

as much as i love bill murray

yes sorry, those two completely slipped my mind! love mystery train and night on earth.

coffee and cigarettes isn't great but there are some pretty funny scenes in it.

i really like jarmusch. i loved midnight train, coffee and cigarettes was good except some of the vignettes sucked, and a lot of people didn't like the limits of control but i thought it was good, the cast was awesome.

i haven't seen limits of control, might have to get on to that!

i loved this scene from c&c

2FaM23BBTAM