what are you watching today?

red

is the pot in their forums?

I know you have to offer up a bounty or something, but i have a rare french film that needs english subs. I seem to have been removed from their forums (presumably because i hardly visited).

I rarely visit them too, and I'm not kicked? and yeah they have the pot, you can offer whatever you want for the subs, but obv the more people/more reward there is, the faster people will get to work on the subs

what'd you think of this film?

btw, that scene horrified me.

i loved it. i never get scared by movies, but this one really got to me (including rabbit scenes). the main criticism ive heard about it is that its too random, but i didnt find that that was the case for me. i guess u just have to be in the right frame of mind for it

3 things ill have nightmares about:

1)rabbits

2)that fucking distorted face of the main character near the end (i know its on the internet, pls nobody post it here)

3)the slow-motion-spotlight-running-down-the-pathway-in-the-dark scene

i loved it. i never get scared by movies, but this one really got to me (including rabbit scenes). the main criticism ive heard about it is that its too random, but i didnt find that that was the case for me. i guess u just have to be in the right frame of mind for it

3 things ill have nightmares about:

1)rabbits

2)that fucking distorted face of the main character near the end (i know its on the internet, pls nobody post it here)

3)the slow-motion-spotlight-running-down-the-pathway-in-the-dark scene

what film?

51FAEE4DXML.jpg

Fuuuuuck, wish I didn't have to spread rep...haven;t seen this in ages. I remember watching this at a friend's house when I was like 10 years old. I should really watch again, I remember we threw this thing on every time I was there but I just loved staring at all the titties...

Is there a nyotaimori scene in this movie? It's been so long...