what are you watching today?

red

harakiri is dope, really the only samurai movie i've seen though.

NESK, for almost any movie you can just google: "name of movie" torrent

I don't get why people want to stream everything. usually shit quality and buffering in the middle can suck hard.

you should really just get on a private movie tracker to up your dl speeds and chance of finding obscure stuff. passthepopcorn is awesome. I don't have any invites right now though.

yeah i menat chloe, ill guess ill catch it in theatres.

DUM i just stream because nto every computer i find myself in front of it setup for torrents. and i never really tried to get a torretn player on my laptop anyway.

it's not a torrent player, once you download a movie it it's just any video file (.avi, .mpg, .mkv)

the torrent is just a small index file that connects you to the people who have the file.

utorrent is good or transmission if you're on a mac.

torrents really are the best way to pirate anything. not that I would know anything about that.

private torrent has always been best for me

movies dled in a few minutes in most cases. entire seasons of shows take a few hours. usually have even the most obscure shit. don't have to deal with rapidshare limits or anything and I torrents dl's aren't affected by internet cutting out or accidentally kicking out a wire.

try

goyokin (stunning)

sword of doom

harakiri

these should be pretty easy to find. if not downloaddddddddddd

yeah ive seen seppuku that movie was amazing, thanks for the other recommendations

the best bridge awy from the kirasawa cannon is the samurai trilogy cause you still get a full dose of mifune.

definitely seen those 3 too, i wasnt even let down that it wasnt kurosawa directing, really entertaining

also kagemusha, although not being a real samurai (action) film, was awesome

EDIT: an invite to any private movie torrent site like ptp would be GREATLY APPRECIATED

and there are usually quality guidelines and (though this prob applies for for music) there's a huge community so people are verifying quality and shit.

but yeah new movies you might as well just google and cop off piratebay it's going to be fast anyway