what are you watching today?

red

OK, so I'm definitely loving this thread! Help a guy out movie heads.

Animated movie, maybe from the 70's. Little naked people are kept as pets by giant "civilized" people. Sometimes the civilized giants raid the littles area and crush them. Eventually the littles progress enough to blast-off to a different world.

I might be fucking-up some details since I saw this when I was 8 or 9, but have been trying (albeit, not too hard) to find it for a while.

6259276800_8fa205245c.jpg

Watched a couple of episodes of this. I think it's promising. Pretty freaky for basic cable.

OK, so I'm definitely loving this thread! Help a guy out movie heads.

Animated movie, maybe from the 70's. Little naked people are kept as pets by giant "civilized" people. Sometimes the civilized giants raid the littles area and crush them. Eventually the littles progress enough to blast-off to a different world.

I might be fucking-up some details since I saw this when I was 8 or 9, but have been trying (albeit, not too hard) to find it for a while.

La Planète Sauvage?

You are the MAN. Can't rep. but will when I can. This came out the year I was born. Must've seen an English dubbed version as a kid, cuz I don't think I woulda watched subtitles at nine : ) Thanks.

Best remake of a remake I've seen.

2011 the thing

i can almost guarantee that the john carpenter version is more entertaining, 1980s effects and all

help me id a movie from my childhood

1980s-1990s science fiction cyborg action movie/made for tv movie with a guy and a human-looking female cyborg. by the end of the movie, you see that the guy lives to old age with the cyborg and dies in the her arms while the sun sets. you see that the cyborg still looks as young as she did in the beginning of the film