what are you watching today?

red

thanks, I'll check it out.

someone rec'd this after I watched House of Games too:

nueve-reinas-onesheet.jpg

I was just about to recommend this! I couldn't remember the title, just that it was about fake stamps :) Not strictly a heist film but it has all the right elements. I went out and bought The Aura (still sitting on my shelf unwatched) purely because I enjoyed Nine Queens so much.

i really liked ronin a lot if you haven't seen it

double edit: watching My Son, My Son What Have Ye Done?

i didnt realize this was based on that thing thing from san diego until he started talking about driving across the coronado bridge. Funny moment. Anyway, good. Agree with jmatsu definitely better than the last one.

I saw this last year and enjoyed it. Herzog was at the screening and it was funny having him try to explain that scene in the woods with the midget. Then he took offense to someone saying it was very 'david lynch.' His response was that what lynch does is 'Herzogian' or something like that.

His new movie "caves of forgotten dreams" is really good...I just saw it about a week ago

just watched this. Think I'm gunna have to see it a few times to get my head around it. Definitly not the best thing to watch hungover

It took me four times to really figure it out.

This helps too,

http://www.freeweb.hu/neuwanstein/primer_timeline.html

watched Nueve reinas. It was dope, but all con movies tend to turn out the same. I liked House of Games more still. Maybe I've just seen too many episodes of Hustle though.

I like being a douche and italicizing movie titles in forum posts.