what are you watching today?

red

it aint a remake.

plus nick cage is fucking insane in it. cmon, smoking crack while getting blackmail sex.

Keitel did both of these things (kinda, I thought the scene with the two girls was kinda crazier/weirder than just having sex with them for some reason)

2n16jq1.jpg

watched the first episode of this out of curiosity on demand.

writers are definitely reading sufu.

Just caught an ep of this for the first time. Feels like it wants to be fashion Entourage except there's no Drama/Ari, no tits, and lame "industry insider" cameos. Also it feels weird watching a show about how challenging starting a denim line is when 100 new small denim lines have probably popped up in the last 2 years.

Just caught an ep of this for the first time. Feels like it wants to be fashion Entourage except there's no Drama/Ari, no tits, and lame "industry insider" cameos. Also it feels weird watching a show about how challenging starting a denim line is when 100 new small denim lines have probably popped up in the last 2 years.

And within 5 years how many of those 100 are still around and how many are sold at TJ Maxx or Marshalls.....

Thats how I look at every fashion tradeshow I go to...within 2 years 70% of the brands you saw two years before are gone or just on the uprise. More gone though.

Good show IMO. Sheds more like on street fashion but hopefully doesnt turn into a "fast and the furious" for street fashion with all the wrong terminology and bad acting!

i doubt this show will turn into entourage

its younger, hipper, more real, hopefully will stick to the street huslting vibes. we'll see tho

i doubt this show will turn into entourage

its younger, hipper, more real, hopefully will stick to the street huslting vibes. we'll see tho

This is what I hoping for. I really like it because it's a little more realistic than Entourage in a sense of the "real world." I really hope that they don't get cheesy with the dialogue and keep the vibes of trying to make it a big. Also, Kid Cudi needs more screen time desperately.