The ugliest Jeans in the world thread.

thelion1856

• 1 month later...

who thought it was a good idea to have bright white chunky looking stitching. not to mention the terrible faux-wear and cross / skull / other tired out meaningless imagery.

what is the name of that brand? those are truly hideous, worse than true religion. (and probs cost as much or more)

what is the name of that brand? those are truly hideous, worse than true religion. (and probs cost as much or more)

Laguna Beach Jeans Co.

"LAGUNA BEACH. Denim Clothing That Rocks. There Are. Good Reasons. Why. Laguna Beach Jean Co. Stands Out. From The Crowd. The Leader in Denim Look ..."

I heard about them from a friend's friend who was going on and on about how awesome they were, how much they cost, and the crystals. we got into an argument / debate on denim quality and design. it ended up with him saying that my jeans could be dipped in tea to sweeten them. wtf i don't remember exactly.. got wasted...

• 1 month later...

What, no Dsquared leather-trimmed tighty-whitey jeans yet?

45ab_1.JPG

4a11_1.JPG

4e96_1.JPG

They also have a pair I've only seen once (on LVR I think it was) which came with a "rubber phallic insert" that was of course present during the distressing process, so there was a clear outline of a giant circumcised man-salami hanging 9 inches down the inside of one leg. Truly awful.

But the Dsquared twins have at least made some pretty rockin washes in their time (even while I know some will disagree). On the other hand ....

For those of you laughing about Laguna Beach Jean Co. monstrosities, you haven't even seen the pockets, which are far and away the worst part. They are atrocious enough from the front what with the terrible fading and hideous extra-thick contrast stitching, but check this shit out ... priced at $275!!!

lagunaredlagnastdlg.jpg

alagspearbluecr2.jpg

MenGrn042609-96.jpg

pixl_LONGBEACH_dark_blue_1.jpg

But don't you want that OC style!? Hand placed, "sexy" Swarovski Crystals on your ass!? All the no-style havin celebs be wearing them!? Don't you want to be cool!? Huh.....huh......... HUH!?!?

I could cry myself to sleep looking at the pictures I posted. It's one thing to see the rest of the monstrosities in this thread and imagining the solitary, style-less crackheads who try to pull them off .... but Laguna Beach jeans sell like hotcakes on eModa, DJPremium, and I'm sure other, similar platforms for trend-of-the-moment brandname-emblazoned over-embellished shit. There's actually a market for this trash, there are fucking thousands of little teenage bastards running around wearing those!

I've only seen one pair in three dimensions on a human being, on Queen St. in Toronto, and they were uglier than the fake Rock & Republics I saw a few minutes earlier, which is saying a lot.

• 1 month later...
^^here you go heflys.

"Button-flap pockets at back with top-grade diamond buttons"

Hold on, top-grade diamonds? I'll take two pairs. Shits are heinous.

People are paying top dollar to fail. The jeans look like a shitty boot-cut you could find at the local A&F.....I won't even comment on the diamond shtick; it speaks for itself. I mean, what's the incentive to buy this shit? Too get more pussy (which you can get for a lot cheaper/free), or to prove to the poor plebs how "fabulous" you are? Looking like a tacky shit-stain all the while.......

jeans2.jpg

These never cease to amaze.