FOUND from Cone Denim

pacioli

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing i avoided this thread until it was too late you should defintely leave everyone hanging so when the book arrives at their door it is a hella suprise. Then everyone who gets a book should send you a treat of their choosing as a token of appreciation. Then everyone will be happy except the people that missed out, but overall alot of happiness will be produced. So i think the moral of the story is that everyone should be happy.

I am pleased to announce that everyone's who's pm'ed me prior to me saying sign up is over will be guaranteed a copy, including those who are international. I will send a pm to everyone on the list individually by tomorrow night (sorry for delay, been really busy).

If you haven't sent me your mailing name and address already please do so ASAP. For those who live in NYC I will work something out for pick up. Perhaps a Superfuture x Cone meetup? A night of booze-filled debauchery to wear in your current raw jeans. Not mandary but highly recommended.

As for those who requested a copy late I will see what's inventory level after our mailing and try to work something out. We would greatly appreciate it if any SF requests for "Found" come thru me (pm or [email protected]) as the marketing team is swamped!

Shipping should start this week.

Big thanks to Cone Denim for making this happen. They are still the primary source for quality denim goods in the USA and their White Oak facility is the only significant weaver of selvedge denim in the western hemisphere today.

Cone Deeptone denim improves your overall appearance. Insist on the label at your local dry goods supplier.

Big thanks to Cone Denim for making this happen. They are still the primary source for quality denim goods in the USA and their White Oak facility is the only significant weaver of selvedge denim in the western hemisphere today.

Cone Deeptone denim improves your overall appearance. Insist on the label at your local dry goods supplier.

I second the thanks to you, of course, and to Cone Denim. With all my attention to the Japanese denim, I confess an ignorance about Cone's best selvedge. Who, or which manufacturers, are using Cone's best selvedge in what model jeans? Is there a thread or site that provides all that?

pacoli, do you know if cone has "the denim manufacturing process" booklette available . . i was able to get a copy along with the Found book from a denim rep a couple of months back . . the denim mfr process booklette is a great step-by-step, how denim is made guide with badass pictures, even some showing restored vintage shuttle loom's in action at the white oak plant . . if you can get it, its very enlightening.

I second the thanks to you, of course, and to Cone Denim. With all my attention to the Japanese denim, I confess an ignorance about Cone's best selvedge. Who, or which manufacturers, are using Cone's best selvedge in what model jeans? Is there a thread or site that provides all that?

You totally read my playbook. I started a thread regard who uses cone denim especially the white oaks.

As for those who requested a copy late I will see what's inventory level after our mailing and try to work something out. We would greatly appreciate it if any SF requests for "Found" come thru me (pm or [email protected]) as the marketing team is swamped!

Shipping should start this week.

definitely big thanks go out to Cone, and to pacioli

maybe an Cone denim interest revival is on the cards?

pacoli, do you know if cone has "the denim manufacturing process" booklette available . . i was able to get a copy along with the Found book from a denim rep a couple of months back . . the denim mfr process booklette is a great step-by-step, how denim is made guide with badass pictures, even some showing restored vintage shuttle loom's in action at the white oak plant . . if you can get it, its very enlightening.

I have it too, good stuff but actually I feel the pictures lack depth...and dimension.

Anyone up for a group tour? uh oh...flood gate opened....