If superfuture was a high school...

Guest Fade to Black

Guest jmatsu
Don't forget Jmatsu, he's in the bullsquad tooooo.

Ummmmmm I guess I go into the loser asian nerdy crowd along with digidenim, twelveam, sycamore, rira, fuck too many of us.... alksdjf;lakjsd;flkajsdf

sycamore definitely has some bully dna.

Woo for nerdy asian crowd! Except....our nerdy asain crowd is not typical. Instead of studying for an AP Calculus test, talking about World of Warcraft, or playing tetris on our TI-84s, we would be discussing about our clothes, how many honeycombs we gained today, and taking group waywt photos. woo!

Guest youngteam

if superfuture were a high school, you'd have fndmybetterhalf as the guy who has difficulty grasping the concept of irony and has to wear adult diapers. airjamie is everyone's favorite romancer of the physically handicapped. king is the semi-literate retarded boy whose parents were second cousins. cultpop is the creepy janitor who everyone calls 'poppy' and it never fails to make my skin crawl.

you know, the same broad stereotypes in everyone's high school.

• 8 months later...
if superfuture were a high school, you'd have fndmybetterhalf as the guy who has difficulty grasping the concept of irony and has to wear adult diapers. airjamie is everyone's favorite romancer of the physically handicapped. king is the semi-literate retarded boy whose parents were second cousins. cultpop is the creepy janitor who everyone calls 'poppy' and it never fails to make my skin crawl.

you know, the same broad stereotypes in everyone's high school.

^^these are gud.

Ichigo would be a max fisher-like rushmorean character, lobbying the faculty for japanese language classes, president of the brownsound/nintendo club, and at the end of his senior year would write a play, the plot of which would be largely driven by anime characters and an asian love interest, however he would receive mixed reviews.

subarashi would be the irritating smart girl that got 5s on her APs who everybody secretly wanted to bang but would never admit it, however, this would be an impossiblity because she was dating a 23 year old. bitch.

dum would be the tall black dude who couldnt play basketball.

fuuma, a transfer student from montreal, would wear blazers to school everyday, take smoke breaks during classes and fuck the french teacher after school.

coldrice would be like the guy in prison that can get you anything: You need answers to Ms. Shelby's 5 period pop quiz, he got it. you need a fake id, he can get you one overnighted from New Jersey (with legit hologram). prom date? he can order you one from japanproxyservice, clean and only used a couple of times. etc. etc.

clopek would be like emelio estevez's character in the breakfast club. you know, the wrestler, only difference would be he's a lot wealthier because he's jewish. btw, I would on occassion still wear my "i danced my matzah balls off at clopek's bar mitzvah" shirt from time to time as a goof.

Westside Works In Cafeteria. I Am Gym Teacher. Like Porkys. You Likw Sloppy Joez?

Ddml Is Bitchass Hallmonitor.

you know wutz funny, i totally imagined westwisde wearing one of them LUC shower caps serving up slopping joes (while doing finite math equations after skool) but i didnt want to hate on my friend from mumbai.

Guest Airjamie

Tg And Junglejane Report To Coach Jamies Sexy Detention. Now. We Know That Was You Two In The Stairwell With The Fire Extinguisher. That Is All.

Oh Oh Oh And If Sat's Aint Up This Week Peeps Gonna Be Fucked.

you know wutz funny, i totally imagined westwisde wearing one of them LUC shower caps serving up slopping joes (while doing finite math equations after skool) but i didnt want to hate on my friend from mumbai.

i am from mumbai, so i know good sloppy joes. this is not good sloppy joes.

I'm probably doing graf or picking a fight elsewhere.
I'd be cuttin class to check out spots with anyone else that writes graf
id be smoking dubs in the parking lot across the street, eating in class, and running graf missions with notesee, all the while maintaining an 87% average
dang maybe because this is kind of an artsy forum that we have so many graf heads. I'd be down with the crew

i'd deff. run with this crew. but i'd be the freshman blackbook runnin with the senior bombers.