If superfuture was a high school...

Guest Fade to Black

Guest Fade to Black

darkanimal would be the emo kid listenin to fall out boy, wearin mascara and banging a different chick every week...

supercrap would be the laid back guy who's just kind of there, but he gets his...masuerte is the frustrated sidekick who's always one hit away like bleek...

cultpop is the music encyclopedia...leader of the skateboarding crew which is co-headed by tragicbliss

keri...cheerleader and hometown sweetheart

junglejane...artistic version of keri

hap and tg are the jack and meg white of the high school....

fade to black is the quiet dude who's always lookin down when he walks, wears pants that go up to his ribcage and stalks his crushes on myspace after school....

djrajio and coldrice...azn pimp click pullin all the asian girls. they'll go on to become presidents of their frats in college

shark...football team quarterback

Carl...wes bentley from american beauty but a happier less creepy version

cmf...the guy cool with everybody, guys and girls of all cliques. the type of dude who you would sit with afterschool at the bleachers just smokin a joint and talkin about life...

jmatsu/robideaux/transaction fee...subversive fight club group

i'm out of ideas now..i'll add on when i come up with more. feel free too add on.

Guest jeffvyain
leader of the skateboarding crew which is co-headed by tragicbliss

where the HELL is tragic? it's been since july. i checked. i think he disappeared and it gonna show up in another 3 or 4 months with some fuckin crazy jeans.

and i think it's funny how you relate junglejane to keri, as if all girls are the same. then again, they are.

ddml/begs: class clowns.

minya: totalitarian principal.

me: sunflower in garden/janitor/teacher who peeps in the girls bathroom/lunchlady/table/gym teacher who makes girls do akward stretches.

england:the bully with homosexual tendencies.

ryu: foreign exchange student.

DCTMFC: the one who got expelled and nobody heard from ever since.

darkanimal would be the emo kid listenin to fall out boy, wearin mascara and banging a different chick every week...

supercrap would be the laid back guy who's just kind of there, but he gets his...masuerte is the frustrated sidekick who's always one hit away like bleek...

cultpop is the music encyclopedia...leader of the skateboarding crew which is co-headed by tragicbliss

keri...cheerleader and hometown sweetheart

hap and tg are the jack and meg white of the high school....

fade to black is the quiet dude who's always lookin down when he walks, wears pants that go up to his ribcage and stalks his crushes on myspace after school....

djrajio and coldrice...azn pimp click pullin all the asian girls. they'll go on to become presidents of their frats in college

shark...football team quarterback

Carl...wes bentley from american beauty but a happier less creepy version

cmf...the guy cool with everybody, guys and girls of all cliques. the type of dude who you would sit with afterschool at the bleachers just smokin a joint and talkin about life...

jmatsu/robideaux/transaction fee...subversive fight club group

i'm out of ideas now..i'll add on when i come up with more. feel free too add on.

This post sucks. Shit......I guess I'm the gay bully.......

Haha. Maybe coldrice but I was a straight-up nerd in highschool. Still am.:D

how about the gay slut? you know, the one that all of the bi-curious athletes go to when they're secretly wanting a cock in their mouth?

hahaha.

i would have totally fucked you in high school.

and fade i am a sucky skateboarder (and i didnt start skating until college.)

i gotta take over as head of the skate crew from cult. sorry... but thats just the way it is. i dont think he will mind tho.

coming soon- video fs feeble waywt.

yeah take it im a bad skater. this statement is more accurate.

"...the guy cool with everybody, guys and girls of all cliques"

i was the art kid who always wore crazy shit that everyone ended up getting 6 months later....

yeah take it im a bad skater. this statement is more accurate.

"...the guy cool with everybody, guys and girls of all cliques"

i was the art kid who always wore crazy shit that everyone ended up getting 6 months later....

yeah... i was the head of the skate crew... me and my little brother. i didnt chill with anyone but my close group of friends. definatly wasnt cool with everybody, that came later.

I'd probably be the token Asian kid out back smoking a pinjoint of low quality herb and passing around Camels with kids behind the weight room shed. Then I'd go into my 3 consecutive periods of elective art classes and do some craypa masterpiece without talking to anybody, then I'd skip out an hour early and drive around town in my BMW and maybe go see my way-older girlfriend til her husband came home. Then I'd stumble home for dinner with my parents and a nap.

-Carl and canice would be the yearbook staff kids with SLR's strapped around their necks who always annoyed the hell out of me because I hated being photographed.

-Asterix would be the kid from sophomore year French 1 class to hit me up to buy him smokes from the gas station because even though we're the same age and size, I passed for 22 at age 16 and he always got carded.

-JET would be the kid who showed up to school in the 500hp sports car with everything possible done to it, and it would just go over everyone else's heads as everyone putts to school in little Hondas with white taillights and stickers, and he'd have no one to race after school. ;)

-Shinichi would be everyone's token Japanese indie friend because he can get everyone cool shit from Japan and likes to rock

how about the gay slut? you know, the one that all of the bi-curious athletes go to when they're secretly wanting a cock in their mouth?

Dude you're talking about college where all these jocks come back drunk from the bar and end up "discovering" they were gay with their queer roomates. High school is for lesbians.