If superfuture was a high school...

Guest Fade to Black

t7mcqkbsz23yf3xkl2akekyfu4.jpg

Hell to the no have I ever played second in command to an older pinoy pervert dude. I was however a very frustrated FOB who was in love with everyone elses identity and became a huge social butterfly in h.s.

-Carl and canice would be the yearbook staff kids with SLR's strapped around their necks who always annoyed the hell out of me because I hated being photographed.

Thanks to carl, we'd be regaled with many repeated pics of samsikle with a variety of cutesy myspace angles in our yearbook. :(

Fade 2 black, you remind me of a friend who had a huge supremacy complex... but was humble about it.

Mike Lowrey would be a stinky e-raver. Don't ask me why, I cannot answer.

C'mon, where is everyone?

EnglandmJ would be the Fonz who protects us regular people from jocks like shark. But he'd still look like a gay bully.

Tweedles would be an uber-nerd... the coolest of the nerds, who other nerds look up to.

Man this makes me wanna watch some 80's high school movies like Pretty in Pink. And that's all I have to say.

::runs back to hang out with supercrap and ftb::

Guest Fade to Black

Fade 2 black, you remind me of a friend who had a huge supremacy complex... but was humble about it.

oh, SHIT. You have no idea how on point this observation is about me...damn i'm fuckin surprised it took this long for people to notice. Certainly has gone under the radar in my real life interactions.

jj and i would have a drunken kiss at some party and the stupid boys would not shut the hell up about it. 10 years later they will still be saying "remember when that chick jumped all over you at that dude's party, ithought she was going to do you on the floor"

wait a second, confusing real life with sf again....

jj and i would have a drunken kiss at some party and the stupid boys would not shut the hell up about it. 10 years later they will still be saying "remember when that chick jumped all over you at that dude's party, ithought she was going to do you on the floor"

Actually I always thought that it would be you who would take advantage of jj when she got drunk.

You ARE the lez aren't you?

Kwing and me would be the foreign kids from Holland always playing around with a soccer ball during breaks and listening to the Libertines and talk about the new stuff that we are going to buy the next weekend.

we'd be the soccer teams strikers, and stars cause americans completely suck at soccer:P

this by the way is pretty real, since we are still in highschool in holland haha

i was at that party... you 2 were all over me... damn those rolling brown outs

... why wasnt i invited to this party?