samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

May30th003.jpg

May30th002.jpg

May30th001.jpg

I had an unfortunate run in with a flaming marshmellow at a bonfire last night and may have to give the third wash earlier than hoped. At least it'll shrink them back again. Even at a size 27 mine are much baggier than all of yours.

Man oh man...Reading this thread and seeing all these pics makes me want a pair soooo bad.

However I didn't have time to read all of it so here's a simple question (that i'm sure was answered somewhere in here)...

For those who wanted a slimmer fit, close to maybe a Nudie Slim Jim or Imperial Duke, did you size down at all? Or did you go for your actual waist size and they shrunk to a slim fit w/ the hot soak?

^ size down one....

but i think poly said that if he could do it over he would size down two, for the slim fit....

btw, this pages includes the newest discussion on how to size on this steez

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=17503&page=77

^Yeah depending on how skinny, sizing down 2 would work well. I sized down to a 27 and wished I'd gone one more.

Also I'm going skydiving tomorrow in my sammies... maybe I'll get some pics of my jeans in freefall.

I saw somebody in what looked suspiciously like a pair of contest sammies in a grocery store in Allentown two days ago... who was it?!?!

allentown where? im in a touring band so i couldve been wearing them in a random grocery store recently. this weekend i was in conn, mass and penn.

you know what's funny, a few months earlier some of these guys were saying "oh, mine's not anything as crazy as cmf's jeans but here they are anyway" but now most of the pairs being posted up here look amazing. i guess that only goes to show that time and patience is key... :)

props to Dick and HJJ

Those all do look really nice. But what took me really off guard was:

i agree, whoa. the indigo is amazing on your's dick

But I'm sure it was just a slip of the tongue, right poly800rock?

....Right?