samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

emaze, those jeans look amazing...

soaks,washes?

two soaks & 2-3 washes I think?

nah, I lost about 12 pounds since this thing started.

Holy crap Westbrook u lost 12 pounds! -what's your secret. I'm trying to lose 10 pounds or so. Just started the gym again.

i sized down in anticipation that i would lose weight. Luckily I followed through.. 10lbs! My weight is gone from my belly though so the fit has been almost the same.

0500 weight loss club`````

btw westbrook, they look great.

Yeah I'd either put emaze or beatle up for first, cheeps sams seems to have lost too much indigo but it might just be the lighting of his pictures.

im confused... i thought the object was to give the most rugged natural wear, not the most asthetically pleasing pair. if you wear them hard, and wash when needed, the indigo will crock...no?

the winner has to be voted. if the voter wants most wear.. then theyll vote the person with the most wear. if the voter wants asthetically pleasing then theyll vote for the most asthetically pleasing.

different people have different preferences and likes with the wear. what i think may be a good looking pair of jeans someone else might hate. its all up to everyone individually.

this isnt necessarily what jeans have the most contrast or whatever, just what most people find appealing to look at.

looking fresh cheep.... ur honeycombs look great.

Guest jeffvyain

^ jealous of those jeans. cheep somehow manages to look good in every pair of jeans he wears. either that or he just picks great cuts. but those 45s were great, the modded pair he had were great, these, the 1000xx.... all great fits. these, however, are your most beautiful pair yet by far. now that the thighs are getting nice and white and the cotrast is looking great, i can easily see how you managed to wear these for the full time without any issues

damn poly ur combs are looking good too!