samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

sorry for a very stupid question but which model are these?

There is no such thing as a stupid question. However, you did confirm the existence inquisitive idots. The National Geographic has been notified and they hope they can find mating pairs so the species will not die out.

There is no such thing as a stupid question. However, you did confirm the existence inquisitive idots. The National Geographic has been notified and they hope they can find mating pairs so the species will not die out.

hmmm... ok.... anyways what model is it?

i miss lillys are looking fucking fierce, that guy eats jeans for breakfast

They're completely out of commission right now. Another crotch hole that needs to be repaired and I somehow popped a button on them. I e-mailed Toshiko but didn't get a response, now I need to buy a new one to replace it.

They're completely out of commission right now. Another crotch hole that needs to be repaired and I somehow popped a button on them. I e-mailed Toshiko but didn't get a response, now I need to buy a new one to replace it.

i saw that comment about the button on the contest site, damn. if james bond wore his jeans whilst kicking bad guy asses hed still have a hard time competing

i put mine in the dryer last time i washed them... not much difference in fit, but mine never stretch too much anyways.

hand washed last night. last machine wash didnt get them as clean as i would have liked, and they were nasty from skating a few times.

Looking good Poly... I'm giving mine a rest today for my PBL's... I'm a bit worried about my crouch blowing out.... it's really worn down. I love these jeans but the wear process is so sped up on these babies.

Not to sound like the dictator-type, but people should post more fit pics on the Denim Contest site. Gives the viewers a chance to see how the jeans have developed on the body through all this time (since many have pre-soak pics of themselves wearing the jeans). Just a thought.

people should post more fit pics on the Denim Contest site.

def agree

although i was already planning to cop a pair of these before big sold out of my size in two hours or whatever

like a g'n'r show back in the day

and poly, that patch fade left me with blue balls