samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

coinpocketvertical1.jpgcoinpocketvertical2.jpglapfades1.jpglapfades2.jpgdenimboots.jpg

@my ladies horse show with my frye boots....

thanxs.... just trying to keep this denim contest interesting...

I know Beatle.... I keep on thinking I should give them a rest before they disintegrate into nothing. But then I miss wearing them. I think my crotch area has less then a month before they rip. Has anyone else had their crotch rip on them? Any repair pics???

Thanks cheep, my camera is pretty good, but like we said before it's all about damn LIGHTING!!! They're so many times I'll be rocking my sammies outside somewhere and the sun hits them just right and I'm like damn I wish I had my camera. & when I try to take some good pics of them it never seems to work out well. One min. they look fresh, then I look at my camera and it looks completely different from what I just shot. It's very frustrating trying to capture the true beauty of these babies...

& I haven't tried using my macro mode yet... but will in the future.

yeah I agree Cheep & Beatle... I have some photo friends who I will be asking for favors to snap some shots of the sammies in Oct.

I know Beatle.... I keep on thinking I should give them a rest before they disintegrate into nothing. But then I miss wearing them. I think my crotch area has less then a month before they rip. Has anyone else had their crotch rip on them? Any repair pics???

Yeah mine ripped a couple times, I've fixed them once but there hanging in the closet till I can get home and do the repairs on the new hole. Makes me sad that I can't wear them. I'm gonna lose another month to the flathead tour as well. I'm gonna have like 9 months worth of wear after a year.

A good dose of Obenauf's leather oil tends to darken the leather and make the samurais disappear. Same with my Sugarcane 55s. The oil made the red train disappear and brought the "made in USA" stamp come out. I usually oil my leather patches so they don't shrivel up too much after washing. One adverse effect is that it makes printed pictures on the patch disappear.