samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

my current opinions

aznoi-color wise i liek yours best im putting you in 2nd place cause its a tad bland

cheep- yours look fucking badass, but just look sort of dirty all around and the colors faded a bit past the super rich contrast level (which i think aznoi is fast approaching)

beatle - 1st place for having great color with some really interesting wear.

i haven't really been keeping much of an eye on this thread to be honest.

but....

my thoughts/rankings:

1. beatle - great wear, you must thrash them pretty hard. the colour is amazing. nice overall fade, with some great lap contrast and knee wear.

2. cheep - pretty much the same as above....would have you in first place, except for the fact that your arcuates are gone....i would be a sad panda if that were me, but hey, that's just me. props for back pocket wear.

3. dickdonger - those are beat to fuck...the vertical fading is dope.

4. polyatemycock - aside from the minor tearing on the back pocket, those are looking exactly like a pair of good ol' blue jeans, if you catch my drift. this is definitely a good thing imo....the contrast is there but is very natural looking, with a good overall fade. they look like they've been worn reasonably hard, although looked after well and washed relatively frequently - also a good thing imo. the vertical fading is really nice too.

those look real good HJJ. Probably one of my favourites behind emaze. Personally I like how yours are still nice and dark and have a really natural fading pattern compared to the other contestants.

thanks. they have about 155 day of wear so I'm a bit behind the rest as I got the jeans 1month late, but it won't matter.

I agree about the pattern, I'm my favourite in that regard. In my opinion, that's the most important thing, but everyone has different taste.

Guest jeffvyain

crazy to me how beatle has one of the best fits out of the whole group. those are coming along very nice. better than jinx's...on par with cheap's...need to see emaze's again. definitely in the top 3. what're you keeping in that front pocket again?