samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

Oh and just for shits and giggles... heres some pics of my sammies 10,000 feet above pennsylvania somewhere:

airsam2.jpg

airsammy.jpg

I'm actually not as small as these pictures would make you believe... but the guy strapped to my back (Frank) is fucking HUGE.

^^^^ Good choice.

Now can we get back to sucking off cheap.

rnrswitch, you don't post much anymore, but everytime you do, it's in reference to choking on cheeps e-schlong. anyways, it's good to have you back around, old friend.

I miss it... Nah, I guess I have gotten bitter in my old age. I have a sarcastic sense of humor, or maybe that is just an excuse for me to get in cheap panties.

Also, when I started posting again, I just noticed the jocking of a few members on this board. Cheap being the main one, not that he doesn't deserve it, but how come nobody jocks me? I mean. Am I not good enough? What's wrong with me?

BTW miz... You heard anything from Gordon about the 21oz sammies coming in? I emailed them at BIG and didn't receive a reply. I can't wait to sweat my balls off in this hot California summer.

BTW miz... You heard anything from Gordon about the 21oz sammies coming in? I emailed them at BIG and didn't receive a reply. I can't wait to sweat my balls off in this hot California summer.

Thats hardcore. I had to make me denim shorts and our lapland summer isn't even that hot.

oh no, you're saying it because I'm right and insults are always the last resort. there's nothing else for you to say.

oh, but I didn't.

I didn't accuse more than one person.

I didn't "go right away", I've brought up the voting several times before without result and now I illustrated why a public vote is such a bad idea.

You don't seem to disagree that the wear isn't natural either.

Also, people with sanded jeans are being pointed out every now and then on here and there's no outrage then.

This is clearly a case of friendly bias, the bad guy vs the good guy etc.

HJJ vs the superfuture sauna club(with the new recruit fresco)

boxing.gif

un fucking believable.

its just one big circle jerk on here right? we are all just sucking each other off and poor you is feeling left out. becuase some think you are a little brat and dont agree with your assumptions we must all be in this together. its a motherfucking conspiracy!!

if you look at the evolution of her jeans i dont see where/when she couldve sanded them. she actually wears her jeans while active. they dont look sanded to me. i know because you think you have a nice little blog you think you are an expert so if you have some evidence of artificial wear then offer it up. if not then please...

SHUT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING TWAT YOU FUCKING PARASITE.

go sit on your ass and work on your blog you sore fucking twit.

justin actually said it a whole lot nicer (not that i think you deserve it) so im going to quote him while im at it.

HJJ, I think that you owe it to yourself to read through this little bit of philosophy on the ethics of belief:

http://www.infidels.org/library/historical/w_k_clifford/ethics_of_belief.html

The essay's thesis is, "it is wrong always, everywhere, and for anyone, to believe anything upon insufficient evidence."

Even if you are correct in the accusations that you stand so firmly by, you will have accomplished nothing. You have brought controversy and public embarressment to the competition based on insufficient evidence and circumstantial observations. Your rash, arrogant posts have implied that you have perfect knowledge of how all jeans should wear over time, although I am guessing that you have very little experience with German females wearing pairs of texas cotton 0500s on daily commutes to their jobs via bicycle. Or am I mistaken? Might this be the one and only example of a German female wearing a pair of oversized, male, texas-cotton jeans for an entire year? For all I know, there is another forum somewhere on the internet where hundreds of such jeans exist, and you have inspected them all very carefully. Maybe you have years of experience judging the effects of all of these factors. If that is the case, then I must apoligize for my own humiliating, public attacks.

no.... haven't heard about them. i'd be interested in those too. i actually asked him about them as well, a while back. if you're gonna go heavy, why not go all out?

oops, sorry for shitting up the thread, not like i'm the only one. :)

come on cult, let sleeping dogs lie

anyhow i feel a bit bad about not posting more pictures

not too bad though, digicams are expensive

rest assured though, besides a two month break between semesters my sams have been seeing hell

plus i was wearing them at the supermeetup

so once sid gets his pics up ill hotlink his ass :cool:

as far as judging goes i think it would be nice if it were anything but an online vote

ideally id like it if we could maybe send our pairs to b.i.g. or selfedge and either have the staff there judge them or maybe have random denimhead customers cast their votes

personally i think that it would be preferable if the jeans were judged first hand as opposed to via digital imaging

alternatively we could charter a sufu photographer to globetrot and shoot our jeans with the same cam, same lens, and his or her best attempts at consistent lighting

I still say have a bunch of photos of the jeans with no names, only numbers listed on a website. Then have the owners of selfedge, BiG, Context and Denimbar and maybe another few. Have them rank the jeans 1-30 and then tally the points at the end. I just think it'd be cool to have those guys do it since they deal with the jeans a bunch and are pretty unbiased. Plus, no one could complain.

Hopefully, all the pics will be in one place to look at at the end, because it'd be great to just scroll over all of the pics.