samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

Yah, but how many here can say they pissed blood in Peace river.

I can.

I think more went into Spirit River though.

On thread though, SelfEdge has nothing on those jean shorts.

DD- since we had to work in production lines during GDR times - I can imagine what happened , and I am really reliefed to see you're okay...man , that could have been your leg ..so in a way , Samurai denim saved your life..

Poly , that camping trip did shoot you right to the top ...BRAVO and speachless is all I can say...

my sam's are getting repaired.... both my back pockets were coming undone, where you could see the hidden rivets. I should of taken pics before hand but I forgot. Plus I'm repairing my crotch too. I was speaking with Gordon over at BIG and we both came to the conclusion that washing these sammy's is a good thing. It helps keep the stitching tight and stronger. Which makes sense if you really think about it? (thanks Gordon) The more you wear these, the denim stretches and you get space between the threads/stitches. Making it more prone to breaking, hence my back pockets busting I believe. I think everyone in the contest can agree when putting these jeans on after a soak or a wash the fit is nice and snug. Especially with this being texas cotton denim, I really feel washing these sammy's is a good thing and will help preserve your stitching from breaking.

I especially dig the fucked up red flag label.

Haha I didn't even realize it until I looked at it again, but that flag was hangin on my a thread. I just went and sewed it down. Can't lose my red tag this far into the game!

this contest genuinely shows that we all are a bunch off freakshows, my god its become an insanity for all of us..

i hereby list myself on the "I agree with DDML's screenname"-list (or i am starting it this very moment);

Denim Destroyed My Life

actually, rewrite that:

Denim Totally Fucked Up My Life

i envy every single one of the samurai contestants...

Just a random snapshot the gf took screwing around.

Fellow SuFu Ag wavey.gif

Those are def. some nice fades.

This is going to sound supergay, but i want to see those in person. Looking at getting some Sams this fall, and I'd like to see how they really look. I think theres another Ag on SuFu thats always in the architecture building wearing his Iron Armys... don't know who it is though.