samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

holy sweet mother. please, need more info on wear (motorcycle riding, bull riding, etc.) can't say I've ever seen that much contrast from 8 mos. of wear. I'm baffled, perplexed and dumbfounded. they are absolutely beautiful and I think the US just took back the cup from Japan when it comes to indigo falling off of denim.

Those are so ridiculous. It's amazing how everyone's jeans look so different, but personally I like the very hard wear of these versus those of others that have more contrast.

I walk, play four square, dodgeball, sit around, go on the internet too often, watch movies, ride around, play video games and sleep in these dungarees. I wish I got to wear them Monday-Thursday at work during the elementary school year, but then I wouldn't look "professional" enough for the kindergartners. I do have this summer for total participation, though.

As soon as I read this I immediately thought of this:

dodgeball.jpg

That is some badass wear on those jeans 386. Keep it up!

hey 386 did you wash those often? how often care to tell ? ayways man what are you doing in those? hahah nice mte.. anyways on the last picsture can you guys see the small tear on the left side of the seam on the crotch?( facing the picture) all my sam's have this how come? anyone?

386 has my vote, fuck that. this is monumental in 2 ways: he basically treated them like regular ol' jeans(which, they are-modern jeans are mutants),he didn't care about a contrast fade. 386 is the american ryu. samurai should post these on their site. we should all put up a dollar, and make sure this man gets a pair of the d-works contest joints, just for GP. just when i want a new pair, this guy makes me feel like i just bought mine! now i dont feel crazy about sleeping in them unless im getting some.

UHhhhh, the jeans are quite nice, but they are not life changing. Is it possible for some of us to get a grip and realize these are just jeans, which i believe 386 does.

took some pics last night... finally had decent light and found out what exposure does on my camera... kicked it down to -1 and i finanly get some realistic color and contrast.

are you sure that was the exposure setting you set at -1, and not the image stabilizer?;)

anyway, color looks a lot better than previous pics, which i thought looked too washed out.

are you sure that was the exposure setting you set at -1, and not the image stabilizer?;)

anyway, color looks a lot better than previous pics, which i thought looked too washed out.

honestly, i dont know. its an 80$ polariod ... 2mp i think... no functions at all. im suprised the pics even look that good.

honestly, i dont know. its an 80$ polariod ... 2mp i think... no functions at all. im suprised the pics even look that good.

hilarious, you were $300 jeans to show off to internet people and you don't even have a decent camera to take proper pix for the people to see. :D

hehe j/k those sammies look great

Cheep, maybe you should just scan your jeans. You just have to set them on a scanner and press scan. Should work well. I don't see any reason why more people don't do it.