samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

Oh and just for shits and giggles... heres some pics of my sammies 10,000 feet above pennsylvania somewhere:

I'm actually not as small as these pictures would make you believe... but the guy strapped to my back (Frank) is fucking HUGE.

n1382520152_30075992_825.jpg

hahah you're not the only one....here's my friend in APCs (even though it aint sammies).

Sky diving in denim. The new hype.

0.jpg

Not even close to as advanced as emaze and polyrock (holy shit how did you even do that to your patches?!)

1.jpg

No flash ///// With flash

2.jpg

No Flash //// With flash

3.JPG

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

My Sammies are having their second hotttttttt bath right nowwwww :)

Anywhooo I'm not cool enough to go skydiving. I guess I gotta go pioneer the Sammy bungee jump in Korea hahaha :P .

Does most of the wear come from your skating in 90 degree weather or does your job entail getting a bit dirty. Back when I worked construction my jeans would fade similar to that.

BTW the cigarette exhale brings out the blue in the denim.

Guest jeffvyain

wow, so cool watching the change from old to new. makes me wonder how I'm going to stop wearing my jeans for the dubbleworks/warehouse contest. i've put so many days into them... it's definitely hard to give it all up for another pair. I'm sure most of you will feel similar, though I'm sure there's a couple out there who are really ready for a change

717489304_4808a15730.jpg

717482540_e5803a4685.jpg

717495930_ae1249cc3c.jpg

716647135_9857dffbdc.jpg

716635701_b334e50414.jpg

716597765_96d34e981a.jpg

The hole in the bottom of the pocket was patched from the inside, I thought that was a pretty neato idea. I'm not thrilled with the top of the pocket, but you really can't tell its been patched unless you put your hand in the pocket. She sewed some of my hem denim to reinforce the top of the pocket and then sewed the pocket bag to that. Still not thrilled but I can live with it. I had a crotch blowout on one side and had the other reinforced at the same time. Morel of the story, save your denim when you hem!