samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

any of you guys ever went sailing? I went on a small sailboat of my friends last summer, every surface is covered in this super grip sandpaper material, it wore down my jeans to the whites in one day.

hey cheap...can we expect these jeans to keep shrinking with time?

mine seem to have fit the same way yours did when raw...but they just keep stretching out...I've already soaked them 3 times in hot water after 2 months of wear and, the last time being about 2 weeks ago, and they have already stretched out to unwearable proportions. it just seems like the thighs are way too big, a bit like yours were when raw, but you don't seem to have that problem now...

soaking them was fruitless for me, i did 1 hot wash and shit was better fitting than ever before.

washed mine again last night... i cant stand visably dirty jeans, and even tho i had been hanging them overnight they felt wet when i put them on in the morning for the past week or two. and 3 hours of skating last night put them over the edge... they went in the shower with me when i got done skating.

did my first wash over the weekend after I saw how cheaps came out from his washes. & it was amazing on how they came out better from the wash. I did a machine hot wash for about 30mins, then hung to dry in my bathroom. They fit even better then before with some shrinkage in the waist and I noticed that my knee buldge is pretty much gone. also the vertical fading seems to jump right out from the wash, these sammy's are amazing. I couldn't believe when Cheap said the jeans get better and better with the washes so I had to try it out myself. (he was right) -will try to post pics later

-love the texas cotton & I'm thinking about getting a pair of the S010XX limited editions the cut on those are nice and slim.

Miz.... u should jump on board I tell you! It's all about the Texas cotton! I'm headed over to BIG today around 6pm. I'll bring my sammy's contest joints if you want to see them first hand. I want to peep the SO510 XX's in the texas cotten & the Type 3 jacket.

im telling you... after this contest and the grail eternal guy is done wearing his, these will be held in very high regard. we are the first people to wear them and break them in, so no one knows what to expect...

and samurai was genius in setting us up with these for the contest... it seems like they are using the texas cotton and high tension weave more now, and we are like a group of lab rats working to give them a gallery of color falling reports.

im telling you... after this contest and the grail eternal guy is done wearing his, these will be held in very high regard. we are the first people to wear them and break them in, so no one knows what to expect...

and samurai was genius in setting us up with these for the contest... it seems like they are using the texas cotton and high tension weave more now, and we are like a group of lab rats working to give them a gallery of color falling reports.

Well rewarded lab rats;)