samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

side1.jpg

As Bobbito would say, "Where'd you get those?" I've been diggin the Hosoi vans, but have no idea where to find them. Don't worry about competition, I live too far away for it to be crampin your steelo. I saw in Sneaker Freaker an ad for them saying they were Limited, so I don't even know if it'd be possible to get a pair at this point.

As Bobbito would say, "Where'd you get those?" I've been diggin the Hosoi vans, but have no idea where to find them. Don't worry about competition, I live too far away for it to be crampin your steelo. I saw in Sneaker Freaker an ad for them saying they were Limited, so I don't even know if it'd be possible to get a pair at this point.

i saw them recently in a skateshop here in denmark, so i guess they might not be limited...

twistedtrees- picked up those vans off of ebay... new for $50 bucks... some time ago?

It's not of utmost importance, but using the photo hosting on the actual denimcontest website will allow all of the images to remain. I know a lot of people use photobucket and flickr and whatnot, but people tend to delete their images on these services which would make some people's posts blanks. Even years down the line the photos will still be with the denimcontest website, but the photobucket link may not.

Just throwing that out there.

• 2 weeks later...
so I just tried logging on for the first time to both websites, and neither one worked with my username/password...this happen to anyone else?

It looks like it was another one of my great spelling mistakes. I have PM'ed you new details. It was my fault.

i've read through this whole post and the first denim experiment post for some sizing info, but i still haven't figured it out, i was hopin someone that has the contest jeans can tell me how they worked out? size down 1 or buy your true size? thanks