samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

Guest jeffvyain
any ideas for the next contest.

something heavier so people aren't wearing holes in their jeans 6 months in. samurai loves this cotton thread...it's great to be authentic and all, but people's pockets be fallin off...not too cool. while i have the same issues with my 5000vx, it isn't nearly as pronounced, though I attribute that to the fact that I need to get my ass off my computer chair and out doing shit. i've been climbing a lot, and that has a lot of potential on the jeans, but I'm scared to wear them with a harness on, because i'll get some weird ass fading. other than that, i prefer to move as little as possible, and it shows.

any ideas for the next contest.

I think Ironheart 634s would be a good choice. They are very heavy, and seem to be well-constructed, so you wouldn't have the problems associated with the Sammies. Also, I haven't seen too many faded pics, so it would be nice to see how they turn out after extended wear.

its really interesting how different the jeans look... i mean almost all apc or rrds fade the same... same type patterns and all... but mine are far different than dicks, which are far different than beatles, which....

i cant wait till the end.

on the subject of the heavy jeans for the next one... i think that the little repairs and things are what will give these jeans real character... its gonna show who cares about the jeans and who's just trying to destroy them.

yeah, im washing tonight.

am i the only one here that doesnt have blowouts happening in the crotch? i keep seeing people say the crotch needs repairing, but mine is still nice and strong, even with all the wear ive put in these. im starting to wonder if the frequent washing helps.