Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

I'm disappointed the Wild Child shirts haven't sold out yet. Evidently, SuperFuture isn't as bold as I had hoped.

Play it safe, suckers.

I'm not bummed until I get mine...I have a feeling I will be playing the size exchange game.

well if i had $140 to blow out i would grab one.

I don't, but I did it anyway. It's the most ridiculous goddamn thing I've ever seen posted on here, and that's really saying something.

Much love to Kiya, Cotton, and SLo-poke. I can't believe you actually made these. I'll never wear it without laughing my ass off...

hi,

giles just told me that he washed an IH chambray shirt and stated the following:

'I have just done a 50 degree wash on an XL and it ends up almost the same size as the L unwashed.'

anyone with similar or any experiences on washing the IH chambray shirt?!

hi,

here is some news on the IH Chambray sizing after washing:

1. cold wash: no significant shrinkage

2. warm wash: 1/2 size shrinkage

3. hot wash: 1/2 - 1 size shrinkage

these findings are based on experiences by SuFu users and discussions between Giles (www.ironheart.co.uk) and Kiya (www.SelfEdge.com), who already included this information on their webpages.

pls keep that in mind when ordering

br,

arne

Kiya, should the denim shirts be washed like any other t-shirt? And do they run the risk of bleeding on everything else they are washed with?
It won't bleed and it will hardly shrink, the denim is sanforized.

I soaked mine before wearing just because I like the proces of soaking but it's up to you really...

I've both hand and machine washed mine (with like colours...) and Sid has machine washed and dried his several times.

It will a little bit. Excuse Duck…he's been stained indigo for the past three weeks so he'll hardly notice any from the tees. ;)

Make sure it's cold wash and bleeding should be very very very very miniscule.

B.Son Fall Collection - 001

We're happy to announce that we've added B.Son to our collection of brands that are being sold in our online store. The brand has been extremely popular in-store and we've had many requests from our online customers to bring the product to the online.

We're kicking it off with two basics, a mock zip-up hoodie, and a wool-blend peacoat.

You can see all these items in our online store now with measurements, photos, and prices. More pieces will be added every two weeks. There are no reorders for B.Son and therefore once something is sold out, we cannot get any more:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=77

bson_coat_01_web-716222.jpg

bson_hoody_02_web-716259.jpg

bson_black_01_web-779060.jpg

bson_eggplant_01_web-779080.jpg

Wild Child Indigo Denim T-Shirts - BOOMTIME

After almost a year of edits and changes we're proud to announce the first release from Wild Child & Company.

The famous denim t-shirt by Wild Child, if you're here reading this, you probably have been following the progress surrounding this release. Almost one year of edits and remakes later, Wild Child delivers the world's first denim t-shirt.

100% pure indigo dyed pima cotton White Oak Black Seed Cone Denim with a tan leather hang tag make up this first product release from Wild Child & Co.

Two versions are available, a crewneck version and also a V-Neck Edition by Sidney Lo.

The denim really comes to life and softens up quite a bit with some wear and washing, and will fade and age just like a pair of jeans (and so will the tan leather tag). Due to the weave and shade of the denim, this t-shirt doesn't look as crazy as it sounds once you've worn it.

The shirt's fabric was cut on a bias and therefore the weave of the denim appears diagonally as opposed to vertically, this was done so that the denim would stretch sideways just like a normal t-shirt does.

Check the online store for more photographs, information, and measurements:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/

wc_01_web-738271.jpg

wc_sl_01_web-790453.jpg

wc_03_web-738290.jpg

wc_04_web-790434.jpg

wc_sl_03_web-732477.jpg

B.Son Fall Collection - 001

We're happy to announce that we've added B.Son to our collection of brands that are being sold in our online store. The brand has been extremely popular in-store and we've had many requests from our online customers to bring the product to the online.

We're kicking it off with two basics, a mock zip-up hoodie, and a wool-blend peacoat.

You can see all these items in our online store now with measurements, photos, and prices. More pieces will be added every two weeks. There are no reorders for B.Son and therefore once something is sold out, we cannot get any more:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=77

bson_coat_01_web-716222.jpg

bson_hoody_02_web-716259.jpg

bson_black_01_web-779060.jpg

bson_eggplant_01_web-779080.jpg

Say Kiya -

When (if ever) are you guys getting the Flathead belt with the nickel plated buckle back at the store?

I'm looking for a black one...

October 15th....

when is the expected release date on those IH slims

January or so...