kyle*

favorite video game of ALL time

Counter-Strike, Diablo II: LoD, and Starcraft BW are the games that I've spent the most time on.

But insofar as the qualification for favorite game is total experience/impact made...

I would have to say that my favorite game of all time would be Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I was young when I played it, but goddamn that shit was mind-blowing and left quite a mark on my impressionable mind.

You guys good at it?

Toss up between Suikoden 2 (Suikoden is easily the best rpg series ever)

suikoden2psx1.jpg

and skies of arcadia - which is the only reason I never regretted buying a dreamcast

arcadia.jpg

anybody play HoN? saw some dota talk

add me if you do play, u_wot is my main, mcicybro is my smurf for when i have to solo

xenogears.jpg

Has a great soundtrack too...

<333333333333333333333

Obviously I second this...since my sig/avatar is from this game...

Heres my theme song.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N49Jy7SjdY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N49Jy7SjdY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

And heres the best song in the game....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD25_StvAT0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD25_StvAT0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

3.jpg

-F2D

I probably spend the most time on Brood War, Smash Bros, and any NBA game (from Temco, Jam, Live, Street, and now to 2K).

Guest Boras

and skies of arcadia - which is the only reason I never regretted buying a dreamcast

[]

hahaha the same feel! I have still it:D

guardian heroes for the dreamcast. I could play that game forever.

cs.jpg

yaaaa

I've played this game for almost 500hours total of my life =D

anyone remember postal? i used to have it on PC back in the day, ultraviolent

aropobNMZA8

as far as all time favs def. the ages of empires series as well as tekken are my tops

final fantasy vii

counter-strike 1.6

cod world at war : zombies!

metal slug series

cod mw2

Guest fryafish

close between this & ocarina of time

Super_Smash_Bros_Melee_Players_Ch.jpg

either jet grind radio or parasite eve

thanks for reminding me of parasite eve. i wanted that game for years when it came out, but never got a hold of it. i think i need to hunt it down on ebay.

replayed symphony of the night last month. it's still damn good... but i forgot how straight forward it is, and how short :(.

i found this tucked in a box in my closet... HELL YES

496-1.jpg

^^^^^^ fucking love that game but only ever played it on a demo disc, have tried to find it everywhere (even sorting through retro game shops in Tokyo) and nothing! Where can i find it and/or do you wanna sell?

BaseballStarsCover.jpg

^^^^^^ fucking love that game but only ever played it on a demo disc, have tried to find it everywhere (even sorting through retro game shops in Tokyo) and nothing! Where can i find it and/or do you wanna sell?

I found it a few years after the PS2 came out, randomly at an EB Games. They kept used PS1 games and I guess somebody had traded it in.

Best chance is eBay, though I have no idea how much it might be these days. I had to pay $50 to get a good copy of Castlevania SOTN.

QUESTION:

What are the best Zapper games for the WII????

Overkill is up there.

Overkill is up there.

Yeah, thinking about getting that, Dead Space: Extraction (supposed to be the best zapper game), and Ghost Squad.