Denim in Singapore

tweeds

this might end up being a damn old school question,

but is the red wings store still located at suntec? (last time i checked was prob 3-4 yrs ago...)

if not, is red wing anywhere else now, or did they close?

Old skool is good.

Redwing is still at Suntec. I bought my pair of 8179 from them some 4 years back. In fact my 1st pair of Rewings 2233 was from the old shop at FEP. That was like 15 yrs back.

damn.....these things really last.

Got this belt from Muji a while back: http://www.muji.net/store/cmdty/detail/4548076992493

Nice and simple. I

haven't seen the belts at the Heeren store but I've bought a phone pouch and strap there before. The stuff there is pretty cool. Definitely worth a visit.

I actually saw those at muji to but dont have my size LOL. Yeah i like it simple and have a resonable price. Btw, what length u got? Muji bugis?

Just when to the Heeren shop selling leather stuff, i think they have good choice of buckles and leather.

I actually saw those at muji to but dont have my size LOL. Yeah i like it simple and have a resonable price. Btw, what length u got? Muji bugis?

Just when to the Heeren shop selling leather stuff, i think they have good choice of buckles and leather.

I can't really remember what size it was but yea, I bought it from Bugis.

Hey guys.. Front Row mailer... Sale!!!

Hi Everyone,

This November, it's time for our Annual PRE-RENOVATION SALE. As many of you know, this is Front Row's biggest annual sale of the year as we get ready to renovate the store before our 2nd Anniversary on December 7th.

This year, the sale will be from November 1st - 30th, with sales of 20% - 80% off all our fashion brands. A special 15% discount will be given on ALL, regular-priced Autumn/Winter'07 collection items between Nov. 1st - 3rd, excluding the A.P.C. raw indigo denim.

Also, this month, we have a special art exhibition by Inge Simone on our Level3 beginning on Nov. 3rd. So when you stop by, please have a look at her artwork.

We will have a renovation on our 2nd and 3rd floors from December 3rd - 6th; therefore, these two floors will be closed temporarily in this period. Our 1st floor Tea Salon and gourmet food section will remain open. Front Row will fully open again on December 7th to celebrate our 2nd Anniversary.

See you at our store soon!

Cheers!

Front Row

okay i know apc denim is not on discount at front row, but im gonna need to be anal and ask about their new standard khakis? do they count as "denim" too... as in...are they on discount?

i doubt it. don't remember seeing the khakis on the sales racks, and the storewide 15% was only valid until the 3rd... but if proteus did see them on the racks then yeah.