Denim in Singapore

tweeds

What up fellas. Just a quick update. We put out all the AW07 JR stuff out already. There's about 8 styles of denim. I can't be assed listing everything down. I know the Munki hoodie was quite a hit with some folks.

We brought in some more of the Garni goodness, including their new button down shirts. Those are straight fire. The accessories are no less.

By the way, good meeting some of you lot in store the other day. Always good to shoot the shit about whatever.

You can get cdg fragrances from Club21(s) , Apothecary at raffles city basement and On Peddar at taka.

I think you might still be able to get some woods and woods stuff for 30 or 50off at Front Row and some apc stuff in the larger sizes. Wasn't too excited about the sale items on the whole.

^wow, thats kinda cheap.

anyway i'm just curious. i just feel that dh in hk sells their denim at super cheap prices. i reckon that its cos i went during the sale period last year.

and i came across some hk fashion msg and dh was featured in it. the raws are only retailing for more than 350 but less than 400sgd??

two "new" stores at Haji lane

Birdbrain 20. hajilane

they have some photo print tees from several jap labels that are also in zozo. not sure of the price etc. lots of stuff in this store though, kinda messy

Zionattic (2nd level of Niche) 34 hajilane

streetwear - limited kid robot hoods, vans & more as well

check it out.

two "new" stores at Haji lane

Birdbrain 20. hajilane

they have some photo print tees from several jap labels that are also in zozo. not sure of the price etc. lots of stuff in this store though, kinda messy

Zionattic (2nd level of Niche) 34 hajilane

streetwear - limited kid robot hoods, vans & more as well

check it out.

^wow, thats kinda cheap.

anyway i'm just curious. i just feel that dh in hk sells their denim at super cheap prices. i reckon that its cos i went during the sale period last year.

and i came across some hk fashion msg and dh was featured in it. the raws are only retailing for more than 350 but less than 400sgd??

Maybe last year but this year they werent anywhere 505 off. I think 30 to 40% off at the most. 400 sgd? Dont think its that cheap especially those fancy ones.

does anyone know offhand the prices of april77, flathead and skulls in SGD? going home in december and wanna know how much spare cash i need to bring back.

thanks in advance

april77s cost around $200, flatheads are about $380 and skulls are about $300. Give or take about $20 each.

does anyone know offhand the prices of april77, flathead and skulls in SGD? going home in december and wanna know how much spare cash i need to bring back.

thanks in advance

april77 - $199 to $229

flat head - $389

skull - $259 to $319 (most of the raw models are $289)

Uhm. You wouldn't be talking about frontallabs, would you?

is there any other? :P