Denim in Singapore

tweeds

anything else on 50off? or only the wallets.

For some of the selected wallets are on 50% off but the rest if i not wrong was on 30% off only. Really want to get one of the wallet but over 400 bucks just make me think twice..:o

No prob, Magic. Haha think it's time to do a sale watch for SG in the coming month.

Yeah, hope many many sale coming up LOL. Will update guys when have any good lobang:D

Btw, anybody knows where to get some nice fragrance? Any recon?

For some of the selected wallets are on 50% off but the rest if i not wrong was on 30% off only. Really want to get one of the wallet but over 400 bucks just make me think twice..:o

Yeah, hope many many sale coming up LOL. Will update guys when have any good lobang:D

Btw, anybody knows where to get some nice fragrance? Any recon?

I checked with Club 21. Their 50% sale havent started. So the wallets must be old old stock unless PS Isetan bucked the entire chain's policy which is unlikely. But it still aint a bad deal because in recent sales, Club 21 didnt put many of their accessories on sale at all.

Anyway you mean the wallet cost $800 brand new? For that money, they better put a few Benjamins in it.

I checked with Club 21. Their 50% sale havent started. So the wallets must be old old stock unless PS Isetan bucked the entire chain's policy which is unlikely. But it still aint a bad deal because in recent sales, Club 21 didnt put many of their accessories on sale at all.

Anyway you mean the wallet cost $800 brand new? For that money, they better put a few Benjamins in it.

Nope, its $400+ brand new nett. The 50% off are the old stock i think. Btw, u mean the 50% sale are all under club21 or just for PS? I hope Dior Homme have a 50% sale..:P

The new polo explorer seems not too bad... bottle is kinda cool in a more rugged, less perfume bottle kinda way. The latest CDG is not too bad either. That or the usual Ck, Issey miyake and Bvlgari. Kinda depends on what kinda scent you going for, fresh, musky etc

Thanks for the recon man. Maybe will try those new ones..so where to get the polo explorer and CDG? Btw, whats the actually name for CDG?

Nope, its $400+ brand new nett. The 50% off are the old stock i think. Btw, u mean the 50% sale are all under club21 or just for PS? I hope Dior Homme have a 50% sale..:P

1. Isetan's concessionaries include many Club 21 boutiques like Armani, DKNY and Paul Smith. All are 30% off last season's stocks. Club 21 starts with 30% and reduced to 50% for all their brands in Isetan or not. I never heard of them going any lower.

2. DH will go 50% off but not for some accessories and staple denim. You probably wont find anything left unless you are lucky or you wear odd sizes. Before the sale, the stocks are so poor already.

Fuck, i'll only be back next week. Any good stuff on sale?

Is ann siang area on sale

the really good stuff were gone before public sale even started! :P

u'll be back in time for further discounts, though. 50-60%?

30-50% off past season stuff at front row, 20% at the laurel store, not sure about the rest.

1. Isetan's concessionaries include many Club 21 boutiques like Armani, DKNY and Paul Smith. All are 30% off last season's stocks. Club 21 starts with 30% and reduced to 50% for all their brands in Isetan or not. I never heard of them going any lower.

2. DH will go 50% off but not for some accessories and staple denim. You probably wont find anything left unless you are lucky or you wear odd sizes. Before the sale, the stocks are so poor already.

Okie man, Thanks for the info. Will head down this weekend to see if anything left for me LOL. DH are popular here or they just bring in limited stock? just wondering...

Okie man, Thanks for the info. Will head down this weekend to see if anything left for me LOL. DH are popular here or they just bring in limited stock? just wondering...

1. You better check the papers religiously. They usually discount to 50% on Fris and Sats. It could be tomorrow.

2. If you go to Club 21 Men, you will notice the space for each label is pathetically small. They only bring in the tip of the iceberg for all the brands. If you go overseas, you will be gobsmacked by how big the range is. My suspicion is that they cant sell because the Singapore market aint big enough. So no point briinging in tons of stuff only to discount it during sales.

Does C21 actually get to order what pieces they want in? I know the CDG guerilla store dosent

Just realised I misread your question.

Yes. The buyer goes to the show and order the pieces after seeing it.

CDG guerilla maybe not because many items are old CDG and Junya pieces (unsold after sale) and specially made for CDG guerilla pieces.

1. You better check the papers religiously. They usually discount to 50% on Fris and Sats. It could be tomorrow.

2. If you go to Club 21 Men, you will notice the space for each label is pathetically small. They only bring in the tip of the iceberg for all the brands. If you go overseas, you will be gobsmacked by how big the range is. My suspicion is that they cant sell because the Singapore market aint big enough. So no point briinging in tons of stuff only to discount it during sales.

Yeah..maybe like u said is right our market are small. Too bad they didnt carry the full range..their design are really nice but the price are kinda high. Hope that they will have 50% off for the shoes..

Yeah..maybe like u said is right our market are small. Too bad they didnt carry the full range..their design are really nice but the price are kinda high. Hope that they will have 50% off for the shoes..

I think they do but I dont think they have more than 5 models for the shoes. If they have 5, its pretty good already. Dont know about the sizes though.

wow, sales everywhere

i can only get my ass down there next week..

is there anywhere in singapore that i can get john varvatos or JV converse ?

You can get them at Leftfoot stores (Far East Plaza, Orchard Cineleisure) and I've actually seen them at Converse shops as well as Tangs Orchard. They're not very rare should be fairly easy to find.