Denim in Singapore

tweeds

didn't take notice, only two pairs of the greys were on the rack when i saw them on the first day of public sales.

I went first day as well. They have the Greys and Patchwork on the lowest level, on the shelves. You need to look at their tags. The tags will indicate what sizes are available. There were plenty available.

I went to C21, they had some nice stuff here and there but no more small sizes. Im glad their ditching marc jacobs

Marc Jacobs aint too bad. Dont think they will ditch Marc by Marc Jacobs though since they have a stand alone store for them. Still plenty of small sizes I see.

• 2 weeks later...
Share what? Every shop I see is on some sale of some kind now.

I mean name some of the great sale going on now. Anyway, been to blackjack few days ago and saw Raf by rag simons stuff going for 50% off. Those who interested can drop by there...

I mean name some of the great sale going on now. Anyway, been to blackjack few days ago and saw Raf by rag simons stuff going for 50% off. Those who interested can drop by there...

1. Everything. From Tangs to Takashimaya to Boss to Zegna to Gucci to Ferragamo to Club 21 to Venue to Prada to YSL to Tod's. Where to stop?

2. Yup saw the Raf. The Raf painted jeans look nice. Its shiny silver paint infront and black shiny silver pant at the back. It does not make the jeans stiff. Very nice.

2. Yup saw the Raf. The Raf painted jeans look nice. Its shiny silver paint infront and black shiny silver pant at the back. It does not make the jeans stiff. Very nice.

I think i saw that too, looks really cool. I saw some grey jeans looks really nice tho. Looking for some slim grey jeans recently...any recons? possible below 200 bucks.

guys tsubi jeans selling at woonderland at 290 sgd, sale ends on sunday 6/1/2008.

sorry for posting when there's only a day left, i only walked by just now.

Thanks for sharing dude^

I think i saw that too, looks really cool. I saw some grey jeans looks really nice tho. Looking for some slim grey jeans recently...any recons? possible below 200 bucks.

Thanks for sharing dude^

I would grab the Marcs if I didnt have so many damn jeans I dont have time to wear.

Quite nice colour contrast and thin layer of paint which feels like some sticker on windows which hopefully wont peel off altogether.

As for greys, I liked the Dior Homme grey silvers which felt like MII. Too bad they only have big sizes and its more than 200.