Denim in Singapore

tweeds

guys, i noe this might be not the right place to ask..but u guys are singaporeans! where to get dior homme shoes?

CHEERS

Club 21 Men in Four Seasons Hotel Dont think they have parallel importers in Singapore. They also dont have the full selection. I was gobsmacked when I saw the full selection in DH Hong Kong but then they have a DH stand alone boutique. Singapore do not have.

club21 doesn't own DKNY. It is still part of the Donna Karan Company which is owned by LVMH. Club21 is just a licensee (partner might be a better word) who runs the DKNY stores in Asia and Europe.

KingOfSilence may have a point. Recall reading something to that effect. Think they just licensed the name DKNY from Donna Karan's group and actually owned the damn thing. Just like AX is not owned by Giorgio Armani.

Dont think that is impossible. Hour Glass initally bought over the Gerald Genta brand and it was not merely one of the brands they are selling. Now they have sold it.

tell me yours and i'll tell you mine!

hahahahhahaha just joking... hmm i work at ck calvin klein... not ck jeans by the way... damn, most of the rich uncles and aunties are always mixed up between this 2 brands. haha

anyway just to let everyone here know, calvin klein jeans is not under club21, while ck calvin klein is under club21... weird and ironic but true. :D

This is what happens when you licensed the name out.

CK is run by Club 21.

Calvin Klein Collection used to be run by Club 21.

Calvin Klein jeans is run by some 'Lifestyle' group and their stuff is made in China.

Dont know who runs Calvin Klein Underwear.

I wont be surprised some people who are not fashion savvy buys AX thinking its Armani as in Armani the luxury brand. Ditto for people who buy CK and Calvin Klein Jeans thinking its really Calvin Klein although that it is a dated name by now.

hello fellow fashionistas, where's the best place a tailor a suit? I'm thinking of CYC, other than that i have no clue. What's a good option for one that i could go prom with and yet wear it for casual occasions?

I was thinking something like this

I think CYC is the one that comes to mind due to their earlier marketting and branding efforts. There are other tailors who can do just as good a job but may not have the wide range of materials CYC has. I would recommend almost all tailors subject to price except those Indian tailors found in shopping centres that scream tourist trap.

I would recommend my tailor but his selection of materials though wide, still dont seem enough and old style tailors at times just stick to their normal way of tailoring based on what they have learnt and their experience. Further, I do not know whether he can copy the design based on photo alone or whether he would need an actual sample.

Anyway, I think the design in your pics, isnt designed to stand the test of time.

But if you find an adventurous tailor who have a wide selection of material, please let me know.

anyone know how much are the Dior jeans MIJ Black cost in Club21? Should i Buy from Grapist?

Go down or call them up to ask them. They may not have it at all.

I really cannot recall DH jeans actual RRP since I do not purchase clothes at full price for a long time.

If not, you can check with diabro.net which ships from Japan I think. That may be cheaper than getting from Grapist.

Go down or call them up to ask them. They may not have it at all.

I really cannot recall DH jeans actual RRP since I do not purchase clothes at full price for a long time.

If not, you can check with diabro.net which ships from Japan I think. That may be cheaper than getting from Grapist.

hmm I wanna most importantly try the size...........

hmm I wanna most importantly try the size...........

They do have indigo jeans kept in the cupboards as someone here once told me. They could still have white jeans past season in your size provided this season's cut is the same as the last.

But what you have to realise is that many boutiques here dont bring the full range of the designer's collection. And what they do bring, they dont bring many sizes for that piece. So they could have brought in the black jeans in only the popular sizes and one piece of each size. So it may be sold. If you dont feel embarassed going in and try without buying, go crazy there.

Hey Magic, you should check out the proxy service for Uniqlo. The lawn has quite little Uniqlo left, but still go check it out it's an awesome place.

nickt Yeah, i had went to the site but all in japanese. So i really dont understand it. Do u ever order stuff from them? Anyway, thanks;)

Hey Magic, do check this out. Guy taking orders, and he's from Singapore too.

proteus Thanks man, i will go check it out :)

I heard that there are going to open a store here too but not really sure when. Anybody knows? I think they really made quality stuff with good price. I hope that i can go tokyo one day :o Sooo envy u..:P

If anyone was planning to going to Tangs to check out the new Bread and Butter section, don't. The only semidecent shit there was Evisu and the raws were either only for girls or one that was really soft and no selvage. Thought they might present a viable alternatives to the jacked up prices at red wolves but guess I was wrong. Others were brands were True Religion and 7 for all mankind. Nuff said.